Denny's S Country Club
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Country Club
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Country Club
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good visit.. good smoothie
- Rating 4.04/4/18Good food . Bad service
- Rating 3.04/3/18Have to give very specific instructions or the food is under cooked. The delivery service is dodgey, as they will sometimes take your order. Great management in these situations however.
- Rating 3.03/21/18I work overnight so I do a lot of late to go orders and never have a problem with getting what I order in a timely manner. What I do have a problem with is trying to do my order
Online, the majority of the time it will not let me and when I try to call the order in no one answers the phone.
- Rating 3.03/15/18We occasionally order delivery on Sunday morning. Always a pleasant experience, but be much more enjoyable if the order was double checked before being delivered
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/15/18Very good customer service
- Rating 3.03/7/18I ordered food online and when I went to pick it up my order could not be found. I tried to approach the cashier and she snapped at me. It took at least 10 minutes to get my meal which was on the counter the whole time. Cold food, rude service, disappointed with this visit.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Love Denny’s
- Rating 5.012/12/17The food is great and the staff was friendly
- Rating 1.012/5/17Terrible experience: won’t be giving you guys anymore business I will be dining at ihop from now on
- Rating 5.012/5/17Conveniently fast with a user friendly on-line service when placing your pick-up to go order. Your freshly prepared, plentiful food is packaged well and still warm when you're ready to sit and enjoy. Definitely a service I will continue to use.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Suprena was amazing as our server for our lunch today! Her bright smile and great customer service was a wonderful blessing for my daughter and I.
I was disappointed in the managerial staff on site at the time as I attempted to give her praise for Suprena and without even acknowledging my compliment, she tried selling me some sort of coupon. I was insulted on behalf of the staff ad I know how rare kindness and praise are given and to be ignored was a disgrace in that manager.
- Rating 5.09/5/17I love it! I love the new app and ordering is very easy. I've tried home delivery twice & both times my food arrived lightening fast.
- Rating 1.08/30/17I need to be reimbursed for my last order. I am extremely disappointed in the service (or lack there of) I received by both Dennys and Postmates. I ordered nearly $60 that night for my boys as reward for helping around the house. I didn't let them snack on anything so they would have hearty appetites and eat their orders whenever they arrived. I placed the order online for delivery as I have numerous times, and waited for the courier. My anticipation grew the further passed my estimated delivery time we got. I finally received a text message from the delivery driver letting me know he was at the office of my complex and he was lost. It was 13 minutes after he messaged me when I saw it. I responded back with clear directions to my location. Minutes later I asked if he would like for someone to meet with him to make things easier and quicker since i had a hungry group of kids now starving at this point. My 2 year old cried himself to sleep hungry. Well I decided to track my order online since the courier never showed nor responded. He marked my order delivered! I was so upset but I immediately called Dennys and spoke with Kelly who told me basically to call the company to find out what to do. I insisted something be done so she passed me along to a coworker whom offered even less help and told me basically I'm burned and would have to call the 800 # for refund request. I order from Dennys every week. Delivery and carry out. I can show you my history. I tip well every order on tip of paying the delivery fee. I don't understand why no one wanted to help me resolve this issue. It breaks my heart to think that I'll never order from your establishment again due to this incident.
- Rating 1.08/18/17We had a to go order and when we got our order we were not only missing a few items, but our potatoes were barely brown on the outside and were raw and hard inside and were not at all edible even though we specifically asked for well done potatoes. All of our food was also cold so the pancakes were hard so again not edible. We picked it up at the time given to us for our food to be cooked and still super cold. We've never had an experience like this before so it has totally turned us off on ever ordering online again or ever going back to this location in the future. Not at all an enjoyable breakfast or experience.
- Rating 5.08/18/17Extremely convenient especially when you're on the go. Placed and paid for my online order, drove a convenient short distance to a nearby Denny's and was quickly provided with my complete order. What make's it worth the effort is my breakfast order was still warm, plentiful and delicious. Why not substitute that fast food, drive-through restaurant meal with something far more tasty and convenient when time is short?