Denny's North Seventh St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's North Seventh St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's North Seventh St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/7/18I did a pick up order two weeks ago they said it would be ready in 15-20mins so I to pick up my order. I had to wait an extra 30mins because they said that it wasn't ready. There were four other people their to pick up which all got there orders before me with no problem. Come to find out my order had been ready but was sitting on a different table at which they didn't look. My food was cold. I was so upset I left the restaurant without my order.
- Rating 5.05/7/18Very fast, easy to submit an order for pickup. Orders are accurate.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Server handled raw fruit for my takeout order with bare hands (no gloves) immediately after handling money and receipts at cash register. I asked for a manager, and she asked if I wanted new fruit to be prepared for my order. I replied yes and she put on gloves and finished my order. I will not return to this location, since it appears that sanitary food preparation is not a priority there.
- Rating 4.03/19/18I love how close this location is. I can't drive so I use the delivery. They also have great customer service. BUT every time I order from them, something is either wrong or missing. They have done every they can to make up for it, which keeps me coming back. But PLEASE have a more experienced worker confirm everything before you send it out.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Portions are not what you would get in the restaurant, they left out a couple of items, tried to call Manager, was on hold for more than 10 mins. Will not order delivery again.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great food