Denny's N 51st Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N 51st Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N 51st Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/30/17Great service as always! This is my favorite place to feed the family when I don't want to cook breakfast. Everyone gets what they want and I don't have to clean up afterwards. I'll be back soon!
- Rating 2.012/19/17The food was late in getting delivered. One meal plus the slice of pie was not there.Had to call them to get the missing items.Food was luke warm
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great food low prices
- Rating 5.010/10/17Amazing service!
- Rating 5.010/2/17I really love being able to order online it was so easy and convenient to place my online order. Only thing wish I could have ordered biscuits and gravy. But other than that great experience
- Rating 5.010/2/17Nailed it!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Fast and convenient. Love using online ordering and picking up a fun meal for the family.
- Rating 4.09/25/17For the most part everything was ready when I picked up my order but please read more careful if special instructions.
- Rating 1.09/20/17I'm dissapointed that the Hamburger and Onion rings were cold. Also, if the size of the Soft Drinks were displayed on the website order form, I would never have ordered a Coke. Obviously, $2.39 for a 12 oz soda is not acceptable. I'm just being honest.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Excellent Service and Delivery
- Rating 1.09/4/17I picked up my order and i was missing a pancake order
- Rating 5.08/29/17Thank you
- Rating 3.08/21/17Easy, accurate but they didnt give silverware
- Rating 5.011/10/16Great food and great service.... Daughter loves this place.Response from Denny's11/26/16Thank you for dining with us, Joseph!
- Rating 1.010/29/16I went to your establishment for my birthday last year , and was left at the counter waiting to be waited on for over 15 mins.Which is why I did not go back there this year and never will again...Thank you
- Rating 4.010/28/16I took my Grand daughter for her birthday but her kids menu was not covered, but everything was nice. Birthday Song She Enjoyed. Thank You
- Rating 4.010/27/16The service was excellent.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Cheryl!
- Rating 3.010/27/16I loved the waiter and the service was great as always, but I ordered something to go it was the Club Sandwich and fries. The waiter said they ran out of containers and only had containers but no matching lid. She put it in a bag and told me to be careful because she did not want the food to fall out on me. I just think a well known establishment should never run out of containers for it's customers. By the time I got home and looked at my sandwich it was so messed up I just threw it away. I felt ripped off! This really aggravated me. I would like a refund or discount the next time I visit with my boyfriend. We love this place and go about every couple of months. I have even celebrated my birthday there and had the best service on that day. We just want someone to care enough to discount our next bill because no one wants to pay for nothing and that's what I did.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Love Denny's Always & Forever, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner!Response from Denny's11/18/16And we love you, Beatriz! Thanks for being such a loyal customer!