Denny's de N Scottsdale
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N Scottsdale
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N Scottsdale
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/12/18I ordered directly with the online ordering, was missing items I paid for such as Ranch dressing & sour cream.
- Rating 1.012/6/18One of the entrees was completely wrong. We ordered a bacon cheeseburger and the burger did not have cheese, or bacon, or anything else. It was practically the bread and the meat. We were already home so didn't want to drive back. We were very disappointed.
- Rating 3.011/28/18It was Thanksgiving and I was home alone. I decided to order on-line the individual turkey dinner as advertised. It was ready and waiting for me at the pre-determined pick-up time, but it was barely warm after the short 2 minute drive home. The food was tasty, none-the-less. I do wish cranberries and a slice of pie were included in the price. After all, It was advertised as a Thanksgiving dinner and what's Thanksgiving without cranberries and desert.
- Rating 1.09/26/18Once again your online delivery options is flawed and frustrating. The order when the delivery option is selected doesn't go through and the people at the store are not helpful.
- Rating 3.09/20/18No problem with the food. The issue I had with the first time I ordered was the online ordering that was being delivered (not picked up). The store spoke with your "help desk" and said there wasn't a problem but we tried 2 different credit cards and the order would not go through so we had to chose the "pick up" option and it went through. So the second time we ordered we did the pick up option. I work at the hospital down the street and it is difficulty for us to pick it up, delivery is our best option.
- Rating 5.09/11/18The burgers were delicious however, the Bourbon one had no sauce on it and tasted like a plain burger. No other complaints though. :-)
- Rating 5.09/7/18Great
- Rating 4.09/5/18Food was good. The driver got there at a reasonable time. The food was a little on the cold side and the burger had wet lettuce on it and it ruined the bottom bun.
- Rating 2.08/7/18The food was okay but it was cold which was bad
- Rating 5.04/16/18Friendly staff, clean restaurant, my family loves this diner!
- Rating 1.03/19/18I paid for my meal on Denny's demand and when I went to pick it up my milkshakes that I ordered weren't ready due to a broken milkshake maker so I asked for my refund that they didn't even try to give me so I asked for a manager and her name was Cynthia B. And she said she can't give me a refund due to me paying for my food online and I said so how do I get my money back and she stated it's not her problem. So I long story short they are rude and incompetent people that work at this Denny's so don't go there and good forbid you have an issue the horrible manager will say it's not her problem.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I ordered online thinking I would get the free granslam on my next order..... never happened! They are false advertising all they want you to do is make a username and that's it! Overall I am not satisfied at all with dennys false advertising!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Minus the fact I keep. Picking wrong dennys that dennys is great at making sure it's good food and has fork and napkins and condiments for my irder
- Rating 5.01/9/18The delivery was fast, the order was accurate and the food was hot and delicious. Thank you Denny's!
- Rating 2.012/6/17I was disappointed that there item I ordered (cheese sticks) they were out of. Additionally I ordered chips and queso and they didn't include the queso. Such a disappointment
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great as always.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Everything I have ordered for take has been exceptional. Thanks
- Rating 4.09/5/17There is no place to add AARP card when ordering online. Outside of that everything was excellent.
- Rating 5.09/1/17Very friendly and prompt! I go every week. Thank you guys!
- Rating 1.08/18/17Hostess (think her name was anne) the rudest I've seen in a long time. Never greeted me, finally asked her for help and she stuck her finger up to wait a minute and them completely disregarded me. Had to go to manager to get help just to get my to go order, so obviously by the time I received it (20 min later) it was cold. I ordered it online and paid ahead otherwise i would have just walked out. Stay away!