Denny's E Indian Bend Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E Indian Bend Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E Indian Bend Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/8/18The host was rude. I called before I picked up my order the host had short answers and attitude. To make things worse she just hangs up without have a good day or a bye. That’s my biggest issues to hang up without a proper closing. As I got to Denny’s she didn’t greet me. She acted like it was busy when there was two table with a couple of people. I will never come back here. She was short not to short over weight with blonde hair and worse attitude ever. Didn’t catch her name so that’s the best as I can describe her. She was working grave til the morning. We are early birds so we probably caught her end of shift but still no reason to treat customers like this. This shouldn’t even get one star.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Everything was wonderful. The new pancakes were amazing.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Ordered fruit and never received it in the order
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food but need to lower prices to expensive
- Rating 2.09/12/17the service I received once in the the store was 4 star or better and the food was fantastic but I have to leave a 2 star review for this visit for the following reason. I placed an online order and it showed the order would be ready in 20 minutes, I showed up somewhere between 15 to 20 minutes after I placed my order. The server greeted me warmly and I said I was there to pick up a web order. this seemed a surprise to the server but she went back to towards the kitchen pulled something off of a printer. as I am listening I hear her say that my order was missed and that the customer is here. around 15 minutes later I had my food and was on my way. I do not web order often as I enjoy the food hot and fresh but if I have minimal time I like the convenience of the web order. I will say it again the servers were friendly and the food was great but my food not being started before I arrived was bad for the experience.