Denny's Fry Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Fry Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Fry Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/18/18I love your build your own burger and that I can order it without a bun makes it absolutely perfect for me, being able to order it anytime is great!
- Rating 3.03/6/18Order was not complete when I went to pick up. Another worker had to complete it.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food is very good, my family likes to eat there when we can if not take out is great. We love your build your own burgers yummm.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Very quick service for a busy Sunday morning. The food was still hit when I got it home and it tasted great. The online ordering system was very easy to use.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I was supposed to get a free build your own grand slam for making this order online but I have yet to get it.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I ordered on Thanksgiving Day, I ordered on line one hour before I got off of work. I was a little late picking it up, it was a busy day and the restaurant was filling up. When I arrived the hostess, or waitress in charge was visibly overwhelmed. There were a few people ahead of me, so I stood back and waited for her to take care of them. Clearly she forgot that I was there so I moved forward to where she could see me, she was on the phone so I waited. When she hung up the phone she started to walk away and I said excuse me, she turned around and asked me if I needed anything, I very strongly said well yes, yes I do. She did not greet me or thank me for coming into her establishment, no smile or eye contact. I told her about my online order, she walked away, didn't ask me my name or what I had ordered. I watched her for a few minutes she was trying to look through the tickets, after a couple of minutes she came to me and asked me my name and what I had ordered! She walked back to the pile of tickets and didn't say anything to me. Meanwhile there were people paying that had already eaten and people were coming in to eat. She had the same overwhelmed look on her face, no smile, no thank you or how was your meal. She was not friendly or concerned for any one except herself. The time that I stood there which was a total of 1/2 hour I observed her chaotic behavior, never once apologizing for the waiting time or her lack of experience, she could have taken on some of the blame even if it wasn't her fault. It appears to me that this young lady needs further training especially
on a busy day like Thanksgiving. I would also like to mention that the manager on duty never acknowledged ANYONE in the area where I was standing with 13 people waiting. I truly believe that had he spoken or any type of communication would have eased some of the confusion. Finally with all this unprofessionalism not one of the customers spoke up or complained to anyone as much as I would have loved to say a few strong words, I had respect to the customers to keep my thoughts to myself. I believe this would have caused more stress on everyone but how fair is that to be treated like this as a paying customer? I hope that the manager and this young lady get some much needed training THANK YOU
- Rating 5.08/20/17the food was great thanks very much. we love to eat there or get take out for home