Denny's de Sierra Vista
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Sierra Vista
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Sierra Vista
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.05/6/19Great manager....love their food💜
- Rating 2.04/3/19The order was done incorrectly/ I did not get bacon and got two extra orders of pancakes.
It also took 1 hour and 15 mins to get my order. I waited 40 mins in the store.
- Rating 3.012/18/18The food was good, however the last few times I ordered the Cali club I didn't get bacon or avocado but the price was the same. Disappointed. Jeannie M
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good burgers!
- Rating 3.010/16/18I got to the store early and they told me to wait 5 minutes for my food to be finished. a huge crowd happened and they forgot about me, I ended up waiting almost 45 minutes and having to remind them about my food (which was sitting getting cold)
- Rating 2.09/25/18I ordered online and when I got there they had not even pulled the order off the printer so I had to wait about 20 extra min before my food was done. That is the purpose of ordering online so I don't have to wait.
- Rating 1.08/7/18False advertisement on their website for free delivery. They have you waiting for your food only to receive an email an HOUR later saying your delivery was cancelled. The employees couldn’t even apologize for the mix up & said that happens a lot. Seriously, it’s not that hard to fix this. By the time I got home after I had to leave my 3 month old niece at home because I had no car seat (point of having my food delivered in the first place) the food was obviously cold. Worst service ever!
- Rating 1.07/16/18My time for pickup was 10:39 and I was in the store at 10:41. They told me it wasn't ready and would be ready in 10 min. After about 20 min I asked if my food was ready and it apparently had been sitting on the counter for 5 min or so. Customer service in this particular store is very lacking. When I order a meal on line for pickup it should be ready at the time stated, not 20 min afterwards. I do that so I don't have to wait in the store for my food.
- Rating 5.07/3/18My order was an online order and I made an error in the time to pick up. I called right away and let the associate know of my mistake, she corrected it and put in the time I requested. I called a couple of hours later just to make sure that there wouldn't be a problem and the manager let me know that he checked and it is at the original time that I requested. He also let me know that he was leaving for the day and the order would be ready and he gave me the name of the manager that will be working and assured me that she will make sure there is no problem. When I arrived the associate check on my order and it was being prepared. The manager came to me introduced herself and she assured me that the previous manager made sure that everything would be done properly. I am happy to let you know that everything was perfect and I will be frequenting this establishment again. Very satisfied customer.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Food was hot, order was correct and I will be ordering online again
- Rating 5.04/9/18Fast, friendly service.
- Rating 5.03/18/18I love your build your own burger and that I can order it without a bun makes it absolutely perfect for me, being able to order it anytime is great!
- Rating 3.03/6/18Order was not complete when I went to pick up. Another worker had to complete it.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food is very good, my family likes to eat there when we can if not take out is great. We love your build your own burgers yummm.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Very quick service for a busy Sunday morning. The food was still hit when I got it home and it tasted great. The online ordering system was very easy to use.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I was supposed to get a free build your own grand slam for making this order online but I have yet to get it.
- Rating 1.011/28/17I ordered on Thanksgiving Day, I ordered on line one hour before I got off of work. I was a little late picking it up, it was a busy day and the restaurant was filling up. When I arrived the hostess, or waitress in charge was visibly overwhelmed. There were a few people ahead of me, so I stood back and waited for her to take care of them. Clearly she forgot that I was there so I moved forward to where she could see me, she was on the phone so I waited. When she hung up the phone she started to walk away and I said excuse me, she turned around and asked me if I needed anything, I very strongly said well yes, yes I do. She did not greet me or thank me for coming into her establishment, no smile or eye contact. I told her about my online order, she walked away, didn't ask me my name or what I had ordered. I watched her for a few minutes she was trying to look through the tickets, after a couple of minutes she came to me and asked me my name and what I had ordered! She walked back to the pile of tickets and didn't say anything to me. Meanwhile there were people paying that had already eaten and people were coming in to eat. She had the same overwhelmed look on her face, no smile, no thank you or how was your meal. She was not friendly or concerned for any one except herself. The time that I stood there which was a total of 1/2 hour I observed her chaotic behavior, never once apologizing for the waiting time or her lack of experience, she could have taken on some of the blame even if it wasn't her fault. It appears to me that this young lady needs further training especially
on a busy day like Thanksgiving. I would also like to mention that the manager on duty never acknowledged ANYONE in the area where I was standing with 13 people waiting. I truly believe that had he spoken or any type of communication would have eased some of the confusion. Finally with all this unprofessionalism not one of the customers spoke up or complained to anyone as much as I would have loved to say a few strong words, I had respect to the customers to keep my thoughts to myself. I believe this would have caused more stress on everyone but how fair is that to be treated like this as a paying customer? I hope that the manager and this young lady get some much needed training THANK YOU
- Rating 5.08/20/17the food was great thanks very much. we love to eat there or get take out for home