Denny's S 48th St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S 48th St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S 48th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/28/18My last order was horrible. We ordered on online for our company. 8 different meals totalling almost a hundred dollars. When we got there the order had not even been started. Once cooked and bagged up, we took the orders and got back to our job. They were all wrong, missing items. Over you guys
- Rating 1.07/16/18The worst Denny’s location ever! Close this location ASAP!!!!
- Rating 1.06/26/18Pancakes were awful
- Rating 5.06/26/18Service at this location is very good. Employees are always friendly. Most of my ordering is done on line and is always ready and on time. The one area that need improvement is in your on line ordering system in the area of special instructions. You are only allowed a few words and there is not enough space to put all information in. Thanks Frank
- Rating 1.03/19/18Ordered take out online, and was told 20 minutes for the lead time. When I got the the location, the manager was complaining about the online ordering system not giving the correct pickup time. I had to wait ten minutes for my food after my arrival, so it was a total of 30 minutes. I should not have had to hear the manager complaining about internal issues, all I wanted was my food.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Had my husband pick up my order for my daughter and I. The first order was missing 2 drinks I ordered and second kids breakfast was missing the eggs.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Did not like presentation of my salad.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I work nights at the airport and had used the online ordering ahead of time since I only get 30 mins for my lunch. I placed my order at 4:07am and it was expected to be ready by 4:27am. I arrived around 4:23am at the denny's restaurant. My order was not ready until 4:50am and my lunch time ended at 5am. By the time I got back to work, I was unable to eat my food. I will not be going back to denny's ever again for my lunch break.
- Rating 4.03/7/18I love the food. But the only problem is when I order pancakes we all love banana slices or order toppings. There's no option for it. Other than that everything is A okay
- Rating 1.01/30/18I had an order for pick up. It said it would take about 20 minutes. 50 minutes later I finally got my order. When I got home I found my order was incorrect. I submitted a complaint to Denny’s online and all I got was I’m sorry I hope you will give us another chance. Just not the best customer service.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Everything was great
- Rating 4.01/17/18The only problem I had is that a side of hashbrowns is not available to order online! I do not understand why?
- Rating 5.011/20/17I use this Denny's each time I stay overnight at the nearby La Quinta Hotel. Food is excellent and service has always been excellent. I use your online ordering system which works very well except there is no area online to leave a tip. Thanks Frank
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great Service. Order was ready when I arrived and exactly how I ordered online.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Easy online ordering, fast delivery and a great tasting filling breakfast!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great Services