Denny's de N Freeway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N Freeway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N Freeway
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/18/18IM HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THAT DENNY'S PROVIDES I RECOMEND THIS RESTRAUNT (SORRY FOR MISSPELLED WORDS)
- Rating 1.012/4/18I went in to pick up my Online order. The food wasn’t ready because they were busy. Had to wait an additional 20 minutes for someone to give me my bag that had been sitting at the counter the whole time. Once I actually got my order, I checked it before I left and half of my order wasn’t even in the bag. I then had to wait for someone to help me because they had figured I had gotten everything I ordered. Due to waiting so long for everything, once I got home all the food was cold. Probably won’t be doing any online orders again because it seems you can easily be forgotten about.
- Rating 1.011/6/18When I arrived to pick up my order I was informed that they were out of chicken strips. The staff could not figure out how to issue a refund as the order had already been paid online. I would have appreciated an email or phone call prior to driving to the restaurant letting me know that they were out of what I ordered so I wouldn’t have driven for no reason.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Great service
- Rating 5.06/29/18The staff here have been very welcoming when I chose to pick up food here.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I ordered online and arrived a few minutes before the time the app gave me. The gentleman at the online orders counter got my name and went to look for my order. Much later I was approached by another employee, this time a lady who asked if I was being helped. I told her who was helping and she took the phone to show him my receipt. It turns out that guy was the manager and was refusing to cook my order. The gal took someone else's pancakes that matched my order and said she was sorry about what happened but she couldn't do anything because he was the main boss. This experience was horrible. I was treated very wrongly
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered four pieces of french toast but I only got three. I ordered for me and my roommate with the hopes of having a great breakfast. However, not only the quality was bad, but we weren't full as we didn't get the amount of french toast that we ordered
- Rating 3.02/27/18I order on line. They said that the order it’s was going to be ready in 20 min , and when I arrive the order wasn’t ready at all , and I hit the wrong order
- Rating 2.02/24/18To go orders don't work. On the first occasion we ordered on line, we allowed 20 minutes like the site said to before going to pick it up. When we arrived to pick up the order, it had not even been submitted. The second on-line order had multiple problems, 1) requests were not addressed 2) there was gravy on the mashed potatoes when we chose no gravy and 3) no cocktail sauce was provided. The manager said she was just informed that they had been out for 2 weeks. Why couldn't they go to the store and buy what they needed until their re-order was delivered. Who orders shrimp w/o cocktail sauce? I don't understand why Denny's can't call us back when there are question/problems. They don't seem to give the same level of service to take out orders as they do if you are dining in. When Denny's doesn't get the order right, then you have to waste your gasoline and time to go back to get the order corrected. DON'T DO TO GO ORDERS!
- Rating 5.011/28/17We just moved and I have to ask myself where Denny's has been all my life?! I absolutely LOVE their online ordering feature! I have gone to Denny's most of my life when traveling, but always found myself at a fast food restaurant many other times while in town. And it is nuts because Denny's offers you so much food and is such a GREAT VALUE compared to these other restaurants. Especially for breakfast! I seriously can often get 3 meals out of one order while my fiancé, who is 6'4" - is more than satisfied with his meal! And the food is DELICIOUS! Instead of a little cake of hash browns, you get almost a 1/2 plate of nice toasted hash browns, perfect eggs, bacon, pancakes. Everything tastes home cooked and not plastic!
- Rating 3.011/12/17I love Dennys restaurants. I often go, already once a week to one. This specific one is okay. Here, sometimes one gets friendly am service and sometimes you don't.
- Rating 4.010/11/17food was great . i was late because of a detour that caused a traffic snag. One older waitress was critical of my lateness, loudly spouting so all eyes turned to me.
all else was ok.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great Service!!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Fast - everything I nedded was in the bag - quality was high - service was great.