Denny's E 16th St.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E 16th St.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E 16th St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/5/18I’ve done the online order several times. Almost every other week for myself and my coworkers but this past time (Friday the 31st) was probably the worst experience I’ve had. I arrived about 10 minutes before my order was set for pickup on the off chance that it was going to be ready sooner. I went inside and it was busy. I asked the hostess and she said they were working on it but it would be out soon. I waited for almost 20 minutes and then had to find someone to check on my order. One of the waitresses came over and started reviewing what was bagged and when i noticed I was missing a slice of French toast she went and got the manager (or someone who I assume was the manager) and they both kept asking if I was sure I was missing a slice of French toast. I am aware that a slice of French toast is 2 pieces which Is why I had ordered 3 slices of French toast. I had to pull up my email and show both the waitress and the manager that I had an order for 1 slice of French toast and a second order for 2 slices of French toast. I finally received my entire order after almost 30 minutes of waiting which is a little bit ridiculous when I set a time for pickup since I was getting it on my way to work.
- Rating 1.08/21/18Awful food and expensive!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I am seriously considering to never return to Denny's. This is the 2nd time they messed up my order and the first time I returned the food and asked for a refund. I was told they didn't do refunds and offered me a free meal. I gave away the food voucher because I wanted a refund and they wouldn't give it to me. I seriously doubt I will be returning.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Very friendly, excellent customer service.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent restaurant
- Rating 2.04/4/18I had to wait an extra 30 minutes because my food got skipped.
- Rating 3.03/26/18food was a litter to salty and dry
- Rating 4.03/6/18I order every day but the last couple days the food has been a lil over cooked and cold. I hope it was just a bad day cause I love dennys
- Rating 5.02/20/18Food is always good and hot
- Rating 1.01/24/18I DIDNT GET MY FREE GRAND SLAM
- Rating 3.01/10/18Grits weren’t all that great and I forgot my eggs. Other than that they moved quickly even though it was super busy. I loved the blueberry pancakes!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Best place to eat breakfast in the town
- Rating 5.012/12/17Thank you. Everything is very good
- Rating 4.011/6/17The entire process, from ordering the food online to picking it up, was quick and easy. I will definitely order online again.
- Rating 4.010/26/17To expensive
- Rating 5.010/10/17Perfect service and good customer service. Server very helpful
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great food!!
- Rating 2.08/18/17My burger was a joke not even kidding when i say EVERY topping on it was all laying on the bottom of the box they claimed cause it didnt hace toothpick but it was COMPLETELY trashed they fixed it but still mad EVERY time i order something gets messed up at that location