Denny's Somersville Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Somersville Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Somersville Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/18/18The food was decent. The service was fast. The only issue I have is, my take out order was missing two coffees and too drinks that came with the order (Grand Slam Slugger). I placed the order online, which was very easy to do, but I have requested extra syrup that I didn't receive. I like Denny's and I will give the online order another chance.
- Rating 5.06/26/18everything was correct this order
- Rating 5.06/26/18Fast orders and great tasting food.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Receive my food via delivery and food was missing as well as beverages. I tried to call the restaurant as is stated on my email “if there were any issues to contact the restaurant” and there was no answer. I tried calling three times and no answer. Very disappointing.
- Rating 2.04/3/18Order the chicken strip and mozzarella stick appetizer and there was no bbq sauce and they gave me NO marinara sauce, not good!
- Rating 3.03/27/18Great Food , Great Service
- Rating 2.03/21/18Food was not pictured , expected , or good . The pick up chashier was nice so you get two stars .
- Rating 3.03/19/18Didn’t get any condiments with my order or utensil or a substitute for not getting my grits
- Rating 4.03/14/18Good
- Rating 3.02/20/18Usually I have wonderful experiences with this Dennys. This time I ordered on line to pick up. I only waited a few and everyone was nice but I was missing a lava cake and buffalo chicken waited for that got home still forgot my celery sticks. A little disappointed this last time. Still love the staff..
- Rating 5.02/20/18This was my first time for delivery and I am so glad for delivery I’ll do it again I’m very pleased
- Rating 5.01/31/18Great Food, Great Service, Great Price.
- Rating 3.01/9/18Very slow processing online orders. I often have to wait an additional 15 min in the restaurant.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great food great service
- Rating 5.011/28/17Your staff is amazing especially Liz! Very kind and caring just a sweet waitress.
- Rating 1.011/21/17My wife's eggs were broken going in the box or bag and egg yolk was all over lower boxes in bag. Will not order from Denney's again as to go order was not complete. My wife's order when looking at the online menu stated it came with juice and coffee, were not in the bag and we were charged full price. I called and the locations answer was to come back down and they would remake the order, no discount or refund offered to off set my having to make a 2nd trip to fix Denney's mistake. How is remaking one order a solution, my breakfast would have sat at home getting cold while I drove down and picked up their correct of their mistake. Was not my mistake why am I penalize for it?
- Rating 1.010/26/17Horrible service food always
- Rating 1.010/5/17Horrible waste time was long food wasnt as displayed cold food
- Rating 5.09/5/17The food was delicious and the temperature was where it should be. I will be ordering from Denny's again.. Thank you
- Rating 1.08/28/17The food is cold and my French Toast was soggy 😩 And in the app I wanted only meat and cheese and they put all toppings on my burger and when I call I can never get anyone to answer the phones and they always forget to put something in my bag which results in me having to make another trip and sometimes I just don't go back cause it's not worth the drive back for one item I paid for