Denny's de Antioch
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Antioch
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Antioch
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.05/6/19Staff was unfriendly. Female waitress had a bad attitude. Only saw two couples in restaurant and I waited for a while to get my food. Will not return to this location.
- Rating 5.04/24/19Hello and thank you!
- Rating 1.04/23/19Ordered delivery. Ordered 5 slams, 3/5 had eggs that were popped and ruined the whole meal (pancakes, meats, etc) inside the containers. Eggs were ordered over medium. Also pancake syrup popped and ruined all other condiments and utensils. Very unfortunate because delivery was a very good idea and I thought was convenient.
- Rating 5.04/17/19My order was ready promptly and the staff was friendly. I was missing an item but it’s ok, I didn’t need it anyway lol
- Rating 1.012/19/18Omelettes have been slightly burnt lately and this Dennys NEVER answers the phone.
- Rating 5.012/11/18More avocado for the price
- Rating 4.012/4/18For the most part my veggie omelettes are always GOOD. I just think they charge too much for avocado.. giving the amount verses the portion.
- Rating 4.011/29/18The turkey dinner for 3-4 people was the perfect size for. Could have used more stuffing. That was the only item that was not enough of. Packaging could have been a little better. But all in all good dinner.
- Rating 1.011/29/18I ordered the turkey dinner on line. Upon pick up I checked the contents of the the bag. Sure enough the cranberry sauce was missing. Well, I don't like turkey without cranberry sauce so, I informed the lady that handed me the bag about this. She did some checking and she and I were informed by a man who appeared to be the manager that they were out of cranberry sauce. I expressed my disappointment but instead of any kind of apology his response was " Do you want it or not?" Somewhat taken aback by his exceedingly rude demeanor at that point, I said NO! He then told the server in a rather loud voice to give me my money back. Instead he went to the till himself, counted out the money then SLAMMED it on the counter. At that point I left.
Now, having been an employer myself for many years I can tell you that if one of my employees treated a customer in that manner, that employee would be gone!
I have been a Denny's patron most all of my adult life usually about once a week. I have never been treated like this. I will continue to patronize Denny's, just not this one ( the one nearest me).
- Rating 3.011/28/18My husband and I love the hand pressed hamburgers always good .. we only get seasoned fries.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Went here to pick up thanksgiving meal....Big mistake...It was terrible----terrible----terrible-----will never go back
- Rating 5.010/31/18The service was nice
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service stuff are always helpful
- Rating 5.08/21/18Had my order ready when i got there, polite hostess, definately would return
- Rating 5.07/27/18Loved the service
- Rating 3.07/18/18The food was decent. The service was fast. The only issue I have is, my take out order was missing two coffees and too drinks that came with the order (Grand Slam Slugger). I placed the order online, which was very easy to do, but I have requested extra syrup that I didn't receive. I like Denny's and I will give the online order another chance.
- Rating 5.06/26/18everything was correct this order
- Rating 5.06/26/18Fast orders and great tasting food.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Receive my food via delivery and food was missing as well as beverages. I tried to call the restaurant as is stated on my email “if there were any issues to contact the restaurant” and there was no answer. I tried calling three times and no answer. Very disappointing.
- Rating 2.04/3/18Order the chicken strip and mozzarella stick appetizer and there was no bbq sauce and they gave me NO marinara sauce, not good!