Denny's de Lone Tree Way
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Lone Tree Way
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Lone Tree Way
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/19/18My order was ready when I arrived and the waiter was very nice.
- Rating 5.012/19/18Great service.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very efficient! I’ve ordered breakfast mostly and an occasional dinner online. Never were they late. I order, I drive to my neighborhood Denny’s and pick up my food, and I’m out of the restaurant in two minutes! I get home my food is still hot!
- Rating 2.011/14/18Ordered Pumpkin Spice Pancake breakfast, but received regular pancakes. Also, food was cold when we got home. To-go orders should be left in a warm area to keep the food warm. Instead, it was kept behind the register where there is a draft from the doors constantly being opened and closed.
- Rating 5.011/7/18Good food. Good servers. Good prices.
- Rating 5.011/1/18Awesome service, atmosphere, and food.
- Rating 4.09/21/18The accuracy on my takeout order was perfect. However the amount of fries on my each of the burgers that I ordered was woefully small compared to my previous take out orders. Overall I rate the my experience 4/5 starts.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I love Dennys, it's one of my favorite places to eat, but the last time I ordered I had a few issues. I called to place a order to the restaurant, I was ordering the Grand Slam for $5.99 the guy that answered and took my order said that they could not honor that price because the sale was no longer going on, so I cancel my order, in order my food on your Dennys app and I was able to get the food for $5.99
- Rating 5.08/14/18Online order was easy to complete allowing me to put in substitutions, it was ready for pick up within 15 mins super fast and easy to do
- Rating 4.08/14/18Easy in easy out
- Rating 1.07/3/18It was a very bad and disappointed service. I ordered on the new Denney's on demand and they messed up with my food. On the specifications I wrote no cheese and no mayonnaise, and as if they wanted to kill me they put mayonnaise on the sandwich. It was very bad to get to my house and go back to get the food right when I did specify how I wanted the food. This is not something that can be happening, it can kill people with food allergies.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Good service and pretty quick. In and out in no time.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Unlike my previous visit, my take out order was perfect; nothing was missed.
The food was delicious as usual.
The wait to pick up the food was unusually long as usual. The food was ready about 15 minutes after the scheduled pick up time.
The staff was very polite as usual.
- Rating 2.03/14/18I am usually quite pleased with the service and food at Denny's. However, on our most recent visit, there seemed to be too few servers for the customer load, and the cooks seemed to be confused and in disarray. Two parties got up and left after having waited more than 15 minutes at their tables with no acknowledgement. This Denny's needs more servers, and needs to be more attentive to customers.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome food ready for pickup when I got there. Love the online ordering.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Great service nice atmosphere friendly staff
- Rating 5.01/9/18Fast and delicous
- Rating 3.01/9/18The food was not ready at the promised time. The milkshake was forgotten by clerk and now we had to wait for her to make it, so food was getting cold. When we got home I remembered my order was supposed to include coffe and orange juice, but the clerk forgot that too. The food was tasty after a quick reheat.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Sometimes the food is not always ready as promised (time) but, I'm usually not in a hurry in these cases. They always provide us with a cup of water. Staff is very nice and prompt.
- Rating 1.011/28/17If i had the option of leaving 0 starts i would!!! Very upset with this place... on thanksgiving day we were looking for a spot to grab some dinner and we placed an online order at 5:45pm... after we placed our order it said it would be ready in 20 minutes we went to pick it up at 6:30...upon arriving to the place we were never greeted i walked up to the counter and said i was there to pick up an order. I was handed my order (which was incomplete) after letting them know my order was incomplete i had to wait another 45 minutes for the rest of my order which should have been complete.... Nobody apologized but said that i should understand since they were busy... im sorry but if i paid for an order to be ready at a certain time, then the order should be ready....second person came in to pick up 150 turkey dinners and she was served before i was.... i was never offered an apology and my food was cold by then.... i asked for my money in return and the manager said he would give me call back and until this day he hasnt... two hours of my familys and my time wasted...