Denny's Bear Valley Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Bear Valley Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Bear Valley Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/10/18Your delivery service called as they couldn’t read a map. When the food finally arrived it was cold and appeared to have dropped. It was horrible. You need better delivery drivers.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Everything was perfect! Good was perfectly made .. loved it fast service great staff
- Rating 3.09/5/18Would be a perfect review if it wasn't for the fact that I waited close to 30minutes to pick up my online order. It was a bit of an inconvenience since my 15month old daughter was getting very fussy due to being hungry. I ended up having to purchase a side order of grapes while waiting for the order. The manager/employee however was awesome he was so apologetic and nice so for that alone they get 3stars
- Rating 5.08/22/18Always enjoy me dennys on the go they are quick and amazing customer service.
- Rating 1.08/21/18The manager, a blonde haired woman, was the most unpleasant person I have ever met. Not only was she cold and unfriendly, she messed up both mine and my boyfriends orders and then said, no that it was our fault because we ordered the wrong thing. Never coming back.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Great food, quick service, what else could you want?
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great food. Great service
- Rating 1.07/23/18Ended up being sick after eating here.
- Rating 3.07/23/18Food was great! Missing item even with verification signature. Perhaps don't verify until truly verified?
- Rating 4.06/26/18The food was great but they did get the order wrong but was already home.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food was ready when I arrived. It was made well and it was hot.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great experience! My food was great and warm
- Rating 3.04/9/18we LOVE dennys ..we normally order every weekend and are always pleased ....this time however the portions where small way smaller than normal portions dining in...we ordered red skinned potatoes but we received small skins with little to no potato..we didn't even receive utensils for our food
- Rating 5.04/3/18Really love that when you order online for pick up they actually read the comments section that us customers leave for the order
- Rating 5.04/1/18Delicious ... love the option to choose wheat pancakes
- Rating 5.04/1/18Always very good and love that I can order to go
- Rating 1.03/6/18Food was cold and horrible they got my order wrong and my hash browns were burnt and tasted nasty. Will never be going back to this location
- Rating 5.02/20/18So easy to order and pay online, pick up and go!
- Rating 2.01/31/18Sorry, but the worst experience with a Denny's I have ever had. I used the app to order online and pick up. First, in 32 degree weather, both online pick up spots were occupied (I checked and I was the only online pick up order in there) so we had to walk across the lot. Got the order home and realized the Prime Cobb Salad had only 3/4 of one egg, very little prime and bacon. Along with that, it had a false bottom so very little salad, very disappointing. Onto the nachos. They were hard and seemed a day old. Half way through eating, I started chewing on a piece of chicken! Needless to say, the rest of the order went in the trash since we are Celiac's and cross contamination is very painful. We couldn't risk the chance. I will not be ordering from that Denny's, nor eating there, ever again!
- Rating 4.01/31/18Love ordering online for pick up the food is great prices and good ... my only dislike is that the portions on food to go are much smaller than when you dine in..