Denny's East Huntington Dr
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's East Huntington Dr
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's East Huntington Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/5/18Unfortunately my first experience was not good. The order was wrong and I had to drive back to the Denny’s once I got home and figured out there were missing items. They needed a single person in charge of coordinating the efforts of the cooks, online orders and order preparer. I will try once more, and hopefully next time they get it right.
- Rating 5.09/5/18I ordered last week through the Dennys.com website since they were offering free delivery through 09/09/18. The food was good. The website said it would take 35 mins. to receive my food since I live about 1.7 miles away. It arrived in slightly under 30 mins. I was really happy because I'd ordered a shake and it was still great, not all melted like I expected. My husband told me not to order it for that reason (the heat). Glad I didn't listen to him. The horchata milk shake really tastes great! Nachos were delicious. The sriracha burger was tasty.
- Rating 3.07/7/18Ordered online. Food was not ready when I arrived to pick it up.
Portions were a lot smaller than usual. Food was good, service was not.
- Rating 4.06/26/18The food was delicious but just one problem was cold
The white bread toast was very burned
But what I said the was delicious.
- Rating 1.03/22/18This was the worst experience I've ever had at a Denny's. No Customer Service and no empahthy for their customers.
- Rating 5.03/1/18Very nice employees. Thorough, and helpful. Great pancakes!
- Rating 5.02/25/18You can't beat the eats at The Windmill. =D
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great take out service!!
- Rating 5.01/30/18great food, easy online ordering, decent cost, fast service. what more to say than, "thats the way a lunch break should be."
- Rating 5.012/5/17Denny's online ordering is easy and the food is ready in no time.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Very nice people and service!
- Rating 4.09/25/17Order was ready on time for pick upand burger was great. Did order season fries and received regular fries.
- Rating 5.08/30/17Great service , clean location, no long waits
- Rating 3.08/28/17The food was good! Also pretty good prices, and the takeout containers were really good. Unfortunately I asked for a few changes to my sandwich, which weren't done. I asked for white bread instead of the wheat and also asked for no cheese; but the sandwich came on wheat and had cheese. To her credit; The server did ask if I wanted to check my order before I left and I glanced at each plate and it seemed correct. If I were to order online again, I'd definitely check it out thoroughly.
- Rating 5.08/17/17I love ordering on your app. It's easy to order and the food is ready on the time promised.