Denny's Mt. Vernon Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Mt. Vernon Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Mt. Vernon Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered 40 minutes before getting there, when I was told it would be ready in 20, they still hadn't made my salad when I got there 40 minutes later. Then I requested to not have any potatoes on the salad and there was a large amount on the salad. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told that they didn't know who I could speak to but I could leave my number. I left my name and number and a request to be contacted, which I never was.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I ordered my food online at 1140. It said it would be ready in 20. I got to the dennys to pick up my order at 1210 and it still wasn’t together. I got my order. Went home and there was no eggs in my moons over my hammy. I only said no ham. Also no syrup to go with my toddlers pancakes. Just two dry pancakes.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Every visit my family and I have at Denny's is great. The food is well cooked and the service is the best. Smiles all around.
- Rating 2.02/20/18Placed online order. Arrived on time of assigned pick up. Place was so pact, waited longer than dine in customer just to receive my order. Second time this happens. Won't be ordering online anymore. Its pointless, might as well just dine in. Food was good though.
- Rating 1.01/30/18Took forever just to receive cold food
- Rating 3.01/23/18friendly staff
- Rating 5.012/28/17My order was ready right on time, hot, and complete! Thanks, Denny's!
- Rating 2.012/5/17I ordered inside the restaurant because I asked about any promo codes for discount online before ordering. Both people I asked didn't seem to know but still said none were available. I placed the order, left the store came back 10min later, I knew food wasn't going to be ready because it wasn't the scheduled time, I left again to a nearby store bought a soda and came back 2 min before food scheduled to be ready. Sat down on the entrance bench to wait, waited 7 min before anyone asking if I needed help. Then another 13 min for my food. In between that a manager came up asked me if I needed help I told him I was waiting on my food that should of been ready 7 min ago and he seemed like he knew nothing about it. When I heard him ask a girl answered "in sorry it's my fault" What? What was her fault? I don't know who was at fault but my food too 2x the time and when I got it took it home [5min] away, it was still hot. Eggs not cooked well enough, biscuits hard at the bottom couldn't even cut through them. Pretty much seemed like they hurried to whip something up because now they knew of me waiting. No apology nothing. A server came to give me the food and said " if you seem to be missing or something is wrong give us a call, thanks". Turn that around if I was the manager, I would of walked up to customer with the food apologized and even made it better for them to return. I know I won't be using the app again. It didn't work as in other restaurants.
- Rating 1.010/26/17Ordering was easy and went well but my order didnt have all it was supposed to on it. We ordered two burgers that were supposed to have pepper jack cheese sauce but had NONE! So disapointing because that really makes the burger!
- Rating 3.09/20/17Food was great but they got half of our order wrong.
- Rating 5.09/7/17I liked that it was ready to go when I picked it up.
- Rating 5.09/5/17When you're 7 months pregnant and craving breakfast late at night... THIS IS THE PLACE! lol Loved the fluffy pancakes!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Everything was packaged perfectly; food was hot and delicious!
Staff at Denny's at Mt. Vernon Ave are always very friendly.
I love that I can order on line and just stop by and pick up my order and everything is taken care off.
- Rating 5.09/1/17Deliciously cooked and packed well!
- Rating 2.08/20/17When I arrived my food wasn't ready even though it had been 20 minutes and I had to wait about 45 minutes total . When I got the food it was thrown into my to-go box ,didn't look appetizing
- Rating 5.08/17/17The customer service and the food great, my favorite is biscuit and gravy