Denny's de Mt. Vernon Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Mt. Vernon Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Mt. Vernon Ave
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.02/14/19It’s lit
- Rating 1.012/18/18Food was not delivered complete. Had things missing. Cold. I was told my money was going to be returned and it was not
- Rating 4.011/28/18Good breakfast
- Rating 5.011/28/18Sorry workers had to work on Thanksgiving but I am thankful they did. Great service and great attitude. Thanks.
- Rating 5.011/6/18The food was prepared as ordered and it was delicious as always. We received our order very fast through their Delivery program ,
The Delivery Driver was very polite and had an outgoing personality.
- Rating 3.011/6/18It was easy and fast but they didn't get my order correct. I ordered a hamburger without pickles and red onions and they were on there. Disappointed but other than that it was avoid experience.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Good
- Rating 1.08/29/18Ordered online. Rec'd email stating order would be ready for pick up at 11:08. I arrived at 11/06. Order wasn't ready. Then I found out it hadn't even been put in to the kitchen!
I finally got my order over 30 min. later at 11:41.
Ordering online is a joke! I had been doing yard work all morning, and had more to do. I was dirty and sweaty, and just wanted to slip in unnoticed, get my order and leave. Instead, I was left sitting in the lobby for 30 minutes looking like a street person in a very busy restaurant.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The staff were rude. Failed to provide requested condiments.
- Rating 4.08/1/18I didn’t get any straws for my drinks and didn’t receive the ranch I ordered. I love eating my food with some ranch but it was disappointing to receive some. The food was good.!
- Rating 1.07/31/18Worst experience ever. I already requested the district manager get in contact with me but NO ONE has called.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Thanks
- Rating 5.07/16/18Our order was perfect and everything went well.
- Rating 5.07/12/18I'm not a big fan of people, so the less human interaction I have to do the better! And Denny's definitely makes that happen! The pick-up was an exchange of maybe 3 or 4 sentences. ("Can I help you?" "Online order for Joseph" "It's right here. Here you go!" "Thanks. Have a good day.") And within no time, I was enjoying my omelet at home with no one bothering me ("Whatcha thinking about?" "Your death." "You are too cute!" "........") . Thanks, Denny's!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered 50 dollars in food which was good but they forgot my horchata milkshake which told me I didn't buy which I did. I called and told them to put it back on my card but they didn't. Didn't even get a phone call back.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Fast and courteous service and food tasted delicious!
- Rating 1.06/29/18My party got their food, but I never did. Fifteen minutes later I was asked if I enjoyed the meal. I told them I still never received mine. They went to check what was going on and they jumped a few tickets in front of mine, even though me and my party all ordered at the same time. The server told me it would be right out, but by that time my party had finished their plates and were ready to go. All I got was a meaningless “sorry”.
- Rating 2.06/6/18My order was to go (online). The food was good as always, but every time I've ordered to go, including this time, I always seem to get shorted on my fries. The amount of fries in my to go container is about half of what I normally get when I dine in. Also, when I dine in I don't get charged for ranch, but when I order to go I get charged for it.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered 40 minutes before getting there, when I was told it would be ready in 20, they still hadn't made my salad when I got there 40 minutes later. Then I requested to not have any potatoes on the salad and there was a large amount on the salad. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told that they didn't know who I could speak to but I could leave my number. I left my name and number and a request to be contacted, which I never was.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I ordered my food online at 1140. It said it would be ready in 20. I got to the dennys to pick up my order at 1210 and it still wasn’t together. I got my order. Went home and there was no eggs in my moons over my hammy. I only said no ham. Also no syrup to go with my toddlers pancakes. Just two dry pancakes.