Denny's Lakewood Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Lakewood Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Lakewood Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/21/18I waited along time for my food and my order was wrong . Manager was very nice and helped me get the correct food
- Rating 1.09/10/18No customer service and extremely long wait
- Rating 4.08/15/18We go every weekend love the food. Services depends on the waitress we get. I have requested a waiter at time but sometime they tell me I can’t choose.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Place is clean and food is good
- Rating 3.06/20/18The hostess was nice. Everyone else, ignored me while I stood under the designated area to pick up my food. Apparently my food was given to someone else but luckily he was still there chatting with a worker at the restaurant. I was missing my grits for my breakfast platter. Will be the last time I go.
- Rating 5.04/7/18It was perfecto.
- Rating 1.04/3/18It is upsetting that I could never get my order complete. I am always missing something & my food always arrives cold.
- Rating 4.03/27/18The food was yummy but there was a mix up with my order. I think there is a flaw with the app as I did not get eggs with my order. Otherwise service was good and food was good.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Did not have my full order....they were not picking up the phone when I was calling to make them aware that my order was not complete when they finally picked up the phone they placed me on hold 3 times for a long period of time upon each wait.
- Rating 1.03/6/18It is very upsetting when I can't seem to get good service from this restaurant.
The first time I ordered from here, the restaurant forgot half my order & refused to fix the problem.
This time I was given an estimated time of 20 minutes & as soon as my payment was processed it changed to an hour. Giving me a false representation on the time frame bc I couldn't cancel my order after the payment was processed.
While I waited the hour for my food, I never received my food. I got it almost an hour after it was supposed to have arrived when I'm located 5 minutes from the restaurant. The worst part of this all was the cold stale food my family was forced to eat.
- Rating 2.02/21/18My food was cold
- Rating 1.01/31/18food was cold and soggy when I picked it up
- Rating 5.01/30/18Ok
- Rating 5.01/30/18Got my order right for was great.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I made my order online when I went to pick up not only was I missing my ham and cheese omelette when I asked for it the server didn't believe that I didn't get it and was kinda rude about it I asked if they would like to go thru my car and order to make sure I'm not lying or hiding it at the end they gave me my omlette
I got home to find out that now the omelette was burnt from the bottom and the rest of my order was cold
It's disappointing because I had just given you guys a good review about my return to Danny's after yet another previously bad expirance I guess it just depends when and who takes care of you
- Rating 5.01/23/18I ordered online after a really awful visit to another location and was not disappointed thanks to this location I will be coming bk to dennys
- Rating 5.01/17/18I've been to the Denny's in Lakewood on two occasions and the service has been prompt and the staff were quite friendly. I did not have any issues with my order and the food is great, as usual. Thanks, Denny's!!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Awesome service. Everything was ready when I arrived to pick up. Dinner was delicious.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Hash browns were extremely well done, (unateabl) 2 of 3 sandwiches were crunchy one side and soggy on the other, the flavor of bread was best part of meal.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Order was missing a drink. Everything else was great.