Denny's W Alameda Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Alameda Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Alameda Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great customer service, always pleasant. Our waiter this past weekend was wonderful. I didn’t get his name, wish I would have, but anyway he gave us excellent service. I can describe the waiter if that helps him get a raise, or something. He was Latin, somewhere in his 30’s? And no hair. He was very accommodating.
- Rating 5.08/28/18The manager Bonni was great. He made sure my order was accurate. He went above and beyond my expectations. I’ll be back
- Rating 1.08/21/18TERRIBLE experience with mobile app/delivery. Placed my order, rec'd a notice that it would be delivered in 30 mins. I called when it didn't arrive and was told that my order was not received (?). Then, when I provided my confirmation info, the manager said, it was received but not processed because they did not receive notification from the system - and that supposedly had happened w/other orders. Later in the afternoon - several HOURS after my order, I opened my garage door and found the Denny's bag - literally ON THE GROUND, in the gravel, in the heat!!! No idea how long it was sitting out there, no idea WHY the driver did not come to my front door and no idea why the manager had 'not received my order - and clearly didn't even know it was delivered and just dumped in my driveway'. NEVER AGAIN.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food order was correct.
- Rating 5.07/31/18The service is always great. This time around it was way crazier then usual. Even with it being busy I received smiles from every employee that I saw.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I always receive excellent customer service at the Denny's in Burbank on West Alameda! The manager helps the staff get orders out and is very encouraging and relatable to the staff and customers. The staff serve with a smile and make sure your order is correct before you leave!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Food tasted great, was not ready in time but didn’t have to wait long. Staff could be a little friendlier.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was prepared perfectly and was ready as promised.
- Rating 1.06/26/18The staff at this location pays zero attention to detail. Numerous times I have ordered take out, I get home to realize that there is something wrong with my order (Including this time as well). There is a lot of negligence at this location and the employees have no pride in the work that they do.
- Rating 5.04/16/18First of all, I order using the Dennys app regularly. You don't need to ask for my feedback EVERY(!) time I order via the app. But I did want to say, aside from the usual "this particular Denny's is great", is that if you're looking for feedback for the app, overall it's amazing, but it's annoying to have to log in every time. Maybe allow for thumbprint/face recognition so it makes it I don't have to type my email and password every time. Just saying. Again, though, overall, I'm a fan of the app and this Denny's restaurant in particular.
- Rating 2.04/3/18I ordered the souther chicken slugger to go. When I got back home I noticed that there was no gravy on the chicken and biscuit.
The second part of my order was an order of mozzerella sticks, in which there was no marinara sauce included.
This is highly u satisfactory service considering there is supposed to be an employee who checks the orders for accuracy and quality assurance. There was definitely no quality assurance from this staff. Highly disappointed.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Consistently good food, sand friendly, attentive staff!
- Rating 3.03/6/18The pancakes were not completly cooked. They were still doughie on the inside. Everything else was ok. Not very warm when I got it home.
- Rating 5.02/27/18My order is always on time when I get there. The food 🥘 is always great 👍🏽
- Rating 1.02/27/18Worst experience I've ever had. The online system had my order scheduled for the next day and instead of helping me the manager , Saul, refused to help and told me I would have to pay again to get food. Will never return to a Dennys.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Food was ready right as i got there to pick it up. yummy as always. Would've rather had it delivered, but not for a delivery charge of $10+
- Rating 1.02/20/18Their customers service was horrible. They were giving my husband the wrong order . And he had to keep saying it was not his.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Since the first Time I ordered online and have picked up my order I have been impressed by the staff that works there. The food is always hot and ready. Thank You
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was ready quickly, and was packaged carefully. Plenty of syrup and butter for the kids' pancakes.
- Rating 3.01/23/18Food was warm enough. Tasted well enough. But it was sloppily put together and the delivery fee is exorbitant.