Denny's W. Soledad Canyon Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W. Soledad Canyon Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W. Soledad Canyon Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/17/18I ordered and paid for mushrooms on my omelet but did not receive them. Also, I ordered loaded baked potato soup but they did not have any and I had to ask where my soup was when I picked up my order.
- Rating 2.010/12/18Order wasn’t ready at pick up time. Had to wait 15 minutes
- Rating 5.010/3/18The food was great as always and I didn't even have to leave my home!
- Rating 5.08/21/18Online order was done on time.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Food was good. The chicken was a little dry. The portion was not as much as I remember. I don’t know why the onion rings was not part of the options and the fries had an extra charge. These are the reasons why I didn’t give 5 stars. Will try again next time. Thank you.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Placed a to-go order. Once the order was placed the time of pick was provided. I had to be at work way before pick up time so I called and asked to cancel my order. The person who answered said my order has already started and will be ready in 5 minutes. And it was. Excellent service!
- Rating 2.07/11/18The food was always cold ! My kids loves Denny’s . But it took a hour longer than what the expected delivery time was.
- Rating 1.05/14/18Horrible customer service!!! As they have refused to refund my money for an order that I couldn't pick up because I didn't bring my ID which was not mentioned anywhere on my email confirmation of my order that I needed to bring an ID.
- Rating 5.04/3/18We love ordering at Canyon Country. We get a ton of great food for less the the price of pizza. We have only had one or two issues and they have always corrected the problem. Cooks are always spot on and everyone is so friendly when we pick up. We order at least once a week.
- Rating 3.03/19/18I love dennys...however the online page defaulted to other location. Hostess said "happens alot".. so food was cold and had to drive 5 miles out of my way, due to its was paid for. Not really impressed
- Rating 5.02/20/18The waitress there that always helps me is extremely nice and accomodating.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Really good service...
- Rating 3.09/12/17I ordered online because I wanted food without sitting in the restaurant so I thought it would be the the same right , Wrong ! I ordered 2 skillets and they were the size of a lil bowl, so not worth the price , you would think it would have the same portion, I always go for skillet but DO NOT ORDER ONLINE For pick up
They really made me upset when I opened it , if I had notice at store I would have asked for a refund I know dam well you ripping people off
- Rating 3.09/5/17This service/app is great I think. Compare to the fast food places for burgers you win for taste and quality. It's a bit on the expensive side for a family of four. I got to the store 5 minutes early. No one acknowledge me and I had to make myself known. Food was packed well with all the items that I needed. Thank you.