Denny's Fair Oaks Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Fair Oaks Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Fair Oaks Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18This restaurant is outstanding. Great food, dynamite staff and fast service. Always enjoy brining my family here.
- Rating 2.011/6/18The salad was good, however they gave me the wrong dressing and forgot the croutons. Also, I ordered for pickup at 12:30 pm and it wasn't ready until close to 12:50.
- Rating 3.010/30/18I normally order for my local Denny's, but the last couple times I went online the website directed me to this one. I have done two orders from the Carmichael Denny's. One came correct. The other both of our orders were completely wrong and there was food missing. So, I guess so far I give them a 50/50
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great service great food
- Rating 5.09/25/18This Denny's location has the best customer services. Ordering to do or dining in, they give great services.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Food was delicious, fast n friendly service
- Rating 2.09/21/18My food was not ready when I arrived. I waited an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Then i was asked what did you order. I had to tell them my order all over again. No apology for my wait.Then when I received my order I was still missing an item. Had to drive back to fix it. I waited an additional 5 plus minutes for the missing item. The rest of the food was cold. But the overall taste of the food was delicious. Except my bacon wasn't cooked thoroughly it was still partially raw. So why did I wait so long for a item that wasn't cooked enough. The guy apologized for my item that was missing.
- Rating 1.09/20/18If I could leave zero stars I would!
- Rating 2.09/13/18I did not receive the cheesecake I ordered and paid for. BUMMER!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Always ready and always delicious!
- Rating 2.09/5/18The food was ok. Not great. I haven’t been to Denny’s in years. It used to be so much better and the portions were much larger.
- Rating 1.08/14/18That was good with the french fries and a milkshake Burger was was burnt my husband Burger have bacon he don't eat pork and the nachos was not right so hopefully you get this message y'all should do something for us for getting crappy food I never got crappy food at Denny's so this time thank you
- Rating 3.07/31/18The food here is always good, but the service times for the evening are very long. I ordered food to go via the app, and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the restaurant shortly before this, and had to wait an additional 45 minutes for my food. Over an hour for a to go order is far too long.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I have always had great food served in a timely manor..with smiling faces.. Love my Denny..
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good service. I will just like to have a separate line for online order. That way I don’t wait in the same line for people who are trying to get sitted. Thanks
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great service, friendly staff.
- Rating 5.04/8/185 star rating is for the terrific, hard-working staff!
- Rating 4.03/26/18Sometimes my orders and not accurately prepared. Like my muffins are burnt or eggs are.
- Rating 3.03/19/18The food was not warm and not very well put together no utensils giving and no salt and pepper.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Not sure if I like this, Every time my food is cold and I arrive before pick up. Last order I had to tell the girl my order she was missing my drinks smh. Then got all the way home and no syrup.