Denny's Fair Oaks Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Fair Oaks Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Fair Oaks Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/14/18Not sure if I like this, Every time my food is cold and I arrive before pick up. Last order I had to tell the girl my order she was missing my drinks smh. Then got all the way home and no syrup.
- Rating 4.03/3/18Good
- Rating 4.02/8/18Staff is great!
- Rating 5.01/27/18Food waa great so was the service
- Rating 5.01/19/18An excellent experience. Food was ready on arrival. Everything freshly made too.
I will do the online ordering again soon.
- Rating 4.01/17/18I wait too long to get given my order when I arrive to pick it up. There should be a deadicated pick up section in the store
- Rating 5.012/27/17I ordered a skillet and it was still hot when I got home.
It appeared that the server was alone on duty, but he was responsive to me when I walked in and very pleasant. I live nearby, and can say for sure that I will visit this Denny's again.
- Rating 2.012/5/17I ordered a burger without a bun stating in the special instructions "no bun please, allergic to gluten", but ended up receiving the bun anyways, which meant that they did not read the instructions. I also ordered the Eggs in a Basket "as is" but I was completely missing the hash browns that were stated on the order. I called and spoke to Tanya, but she could offer no remedy to the situation except to remake the order; the only problem was that we were already all the way home and would not be able to make it back to the diner. I just hope that the team pays more attention to notes from now on for online orders.
- Rating 1.09/11/17I didn't receive my shrimp my steak was dry very disappointed...
- Rating 5.08/22/17Great service and staff members are very nice.
- Rating 2.08/22/17Food was sitting on the counter in a plastic bag when I arrived 1 minutes after I was quoted. When I got it to the car to transfer it to an insulated bag, it was stone cold. If there’s no warming cabinet to keep the food hot, or insulated box or alike, this program will never gain traction. No one wants cold food.