Denny's Central Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Central Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Central Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/9/18Ordered online and everything was great. Are food was cooked perfectly and ready on time. Good Job everyone!
- Rating 5.09/20/18Website was a little wonky, but I don't blame the location for that. I got my order fast and was treated well with great customer service. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 5.08/28/18The speed of service is great. I have ordered online a couple times and I love it. Great job Chino Denny's.
- Rating 5.08/14/18THANK YOU !
- Rating 5.07/16/18Love eating at Denny's in Chino, CA. Sometimes we do take-out. They have great service.
- Rating 4.07/1/18Every thing is good except food not so hot thanks
- Rating 5.06/27/18Fast service, accurate online ordering and great friendly staff !!!! Keep up the great work !!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Love the pancakes from Denny's!!
- Rating 3.06/26/18received the incorrect order, I specifically asked for scrambled eggs and did not receive, Francesca had accidentally given out my order to a different lady. And it took 40 extra minutes then when the app verified it’d be ready by.
- Rating 1.06/19/18Did a mobile order, order indicated it would be ready in 20 mintues. I arrived 25 minutes after ordering and order was not ready and was almost about to be made. I asked if I could cancel because I only had a few minutes for break and then was told, "Oh i'm sorry we're already bagging it, it'll be right out." I waited an additional 15-20 minutes, meanwhile the line was piling up and there was no attendant at the front. I could see servers noticing the line of people coming in and people wanting to pay but no one was bothering to help. When I received my order and eggs were fried when I had ordered over easy... no yolk :(
- Rating 1.03/22/18Its was okay, the biscuit and gravy wasnt cooked all the way, bread was hard to bite into. Never had a problem before
- Rating 4.03/14/18I would have given 5 stars because the great the service was and how fast they took care of me. But the parking that was asssing for pick irse was full by people eating at the location and that made my experience not good since had to park 4 rows away from location. So the commodity of picking up super fast as advertise was lacking on this part.
- Rating 3.03/8/18The waitress who helped me was rude. But the food was still good.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food was cold when it arrived at my home. Estimated time for the food to be ready was 20 mins, from the time it was ordered. I arrived to pickup the food exactly 20 mins. and noticed it had been sitting in the counter, not sure for how long. My home is 6 mins. away from the restaurant; I don’t think the food should have cooled in six mins. Food from any other fast food arrives warmer than how it arrived from Denny’s
- Rating 1.02/27/18Bad service!! I order online and when i got there my food was ready but i was missing a stack of pancakes so they just put my food in the table and went back to ask them about the other stack so they took like 20 mins more for a stack of pancake so all together it took like 40 mins and when i got home all my food was cold my hashbrown were really cold
- Rating 1.01/17/18Horrible service! Was told my online order would ready in 20 min, it took almost an hour. Food was cold, our order wasn't even correct. Ordered breakfast and didn't get condiments for pancakes. Called to speak to a manager about food and service and all they could say was "sorry we were busy", they wouldn't even replace our food that was missing. Wasted almost $50! Will not be returning!
- Rating 5.01/7/18Ok
- Rating 1.01/2/18My experience wasnt great. I ordered the kids pancake dinner and had no syrup with the order so my daughter had to eat dry pancakes. I ordered a chicken strip dinner and one of 4 strips was entirely breading, zero chicken in it. An entire meal was forgotten so while I waited on it to be prepared the rest of our food was getting ice cold. The woman working the front complained about management the entire time and made a comment about the kitchen staff being angry they had to make the forgotten food. Not a good experience at all. I will not go back.
- Rating 5.012/27/17The crispy chicken cobb salad we ordered was great. The only thing we would still like to see with the salad is the garlic bread we use to get. The free pecan pie was very good also. Thanks.
- Rating 4.011/29/17Each time I order from Denny's it is great whether it is eggs and bacon or dinner. I want to speak exceptionally of the turkey dinner; it was great and plenty food. I didn't even have to cook for Thanksgiving.
Thank you Denny's for constant good food.