Denny's W Shaw Avenue
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Shaw Avenue
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Shaw Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/20/18Fast and easy to pick up breakfast!! Ever so yummy!
- Rating 5.09/6/18Friendly restaurant .
Staff were very helpful and prompt with my order.
Food was great! Cook perfectly.
I will be back soon!
- Rating 4.08/29/18Good food and great service. A for sure standby 👍🏾
- Rating 5.07/16/18Good service. Fast and food was still warm.
- Rating 3.07/11/18They need to be more organized. I have to wait 20 minutes for my shakes
- Rating 1.06/26/18We ordered 3 breakfast plates and all were supposed to have hash browns and they were burnt and was such a skimpy amount. I wasn’t happy with my order at all
- Rating 2.04/9/18I waited about 10 minutes upon arriving at the restaurant to even be acknowledged. The person bringing orders out spilled an order all over the floor. I did not receive my order until a full 20 minutes after the quoted time. I asked for extra ranch and received one small container of ranch. Additionally, the kids order I placed said it included fresh sliced strawberries, but I did not receive this.
- Rating 5.04/4/18I got exactly what I ordered!
- Rating 5.03/21/18Thank you so much! It was super fast.
- Rating 2.03/19/18My food was cold when I got it and wasn’t even ready when I picked it up. So how can it be cold when it wasn’t even ready?
- Rating 5.03/19/18I used the online pickup service. Nice and easy got to the restaurant, picked up order. I got home and still had a hot meal. mmm..
- Rating 5.03/17/18Pretty darn good for take out:)
- Rating 1.02/27/18Very poor service. I did not receive all the items I paid for. I noticed this by the time I got back to my apartment.
- Rating 4.01/31/18Being able to order online is great. They are always on time and the food is good. The only problem I had was there was a promotion where if you created an account you would get a free grand slam. I created the account but did not get the free slam.
- Rating 4.012/19/17Always forgetting my toast, but other than that service is good, staff friendly. The online order containers that my food goes in is way easier to use, I love those. Overall, good experience.
- Rating 4.012/19/17The food was great and the service was pretty good. I only had one issue and that was they gave me the wrong bread for my sandwich, but they did change it for me when I took my food back!
- Rating 4.012/12/17They forgot my drinks so I had to drive back, so by the time I drove back my food was sooo cold..
- Rating 1.012/12/17I’m really disappointed at this Denny’s. The customer service was bad especially our waiter. I was not even done ordering my food and already asking for the menu. Waiting for an hour for appetizer and the appetizer was serve with our food instead 😡 while waiting, our waiter didn’t even bother checking on us or our appetizer. I order Tatar tots as appetizer and 30min later come and tell me there’s nomore. Could’ve say something from that 5 min when I first order!!! I order med-well and my husband order well on his steak. Steak came out, my steak was bloody and his steak was cook!! This was not the first time I experience bad customer service at this Denny’s. I would’ve went to the other one but my family decided to come to this one instead!! 😡😒 I would’ve leave NO STAR at all on my review right now but that’s not even a choice!!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Me and my husband come
here all the time! The workers are very friendly and we’ve even tried ordering online a few times and our food was exactly as expected! We refuse to go to any other Dennys!
- Rating 3.010/27/17Online ordering menu does not reflect all of the choices available options. For example, basted or poached eggs do not appear as customization options. When I ordered a sampler, quesadillas did not appear as a choice even though they are available in store. There was not even a comments box for the sampler to allow custom modifications. I ended up having to call the order in. Please present all available options on the online ordering menu!