Denny's Harbor Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Harbor Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Harbor Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/5/18My only things is I wish you could order online and pay cash. If we are paying in cash we have to call your order in. Which sometimes does work for us.
Always friendly service and food is never wrong. Yeah!
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good Experience
- Rating 3.07/23/18Everything was good but i order cheese on my eggs and hadbrowns and still got charged for it but was good
- Rating 5.07/3/18everything was so good and ready fast
- Rating 3.02/28/18I am not sure but, the cook or a decision maker either completely missed my "special instructions " or just didn't do what i required for some other reason . The Liaded Breakfast Sandwich was still very good in its stock format.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Before I ordered online, I called in asking if the clam chowder had bacon in it. The lady who picked up the phone assured twice that there weren’t bacon in it. When I got home and opened the soup container, the smell of bacon was so strong along with pieces of bacon in it. If she wasn’t sure, she should had asked the cook.
- Rating 2.012/20/17I placed an online order for 3 meals; 2 of which came with 2 drinks (4 total), and had a code for a free pie. When I arrived, I was told my order was ready. I had to ask for my drinks. I received them begrudgingly. I also noticed that I was missing a pie and asked kindly for that. Again, was treated like I was making an inconvenience to them. Meanwhile, the manager is walking around, mid-afternoon, not a particularly busy time. Another gentleman behind me was also in line to complain about an inaccurate order that he had already driven home and had to return to correct. Not my favorite location. Staff is always subpar, which makes for a poor experience while dining in. Apparently, to-go is also an issue.
- Rating 5.011/28/17We ordered food to go and it worked out great. The food was ready and very good. We'll do it again. Thank you!
- Rating 4.09/20/17The food was exactly as expected and tasted great. The service was quick, as well. It was a phone order and pick-up, and my daughter was back before I knew it. Thank you!
- Rating 4.09/13/17Order was correct, food was delicious. However, I originally had decided to order food for delivery after seeing advertisement but got to the end of order process online and saw the delivery charge of $8 which I thought is too expensive! I picked up my order instead. Disappointed with cost of delivery.