Denny's N Mollison Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Mollison Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Mollison Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was good.
- Rating 3.03/20/18I did the online ordering. I was a tad upset because I had to get two different sides when I usually just get the same side for both. I tried to the bacon and cheddar tots, they were very burned. The rest of my meal was fantastic.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Ordered online for pick up. Dulce de leche pancakes, order was missing butter and whipped cream.
Red skinned potatoes were cold.
Bacon was limp/kind of soggy.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Fast and easy ordering and pick up.
- Rating 5.03/7/18Love the easy , convenient way to place an order..Food is hot and has always been ready..Love it
- Rating 5.03/6/18Staff was friendly and very quick with the order. Food was also great!👍
- Rating 5.03/6/18On line ordering is not user friendly, I have tried many times, and have only been successful once. Food was good and Denny's is still my favorite!
- Rating 3.02/28/18This is not about my order being delivered, I had the same results picking up my own order. The packaging is not up to par. My last visit was delivered, prior to that I picked up my order. The food was too cold to be enjoyed. All 3 times or 4. I was hoping this would change. So I am notifying you of this problem. I lived within 10 minutes when I picked up the food but still ice cold.
- Rating 1.01/23/18We placed an order online to pick up. When I arrived to pick up our order it was not ready because apparently the kitchen was closed for maintenance. Why did it not say that on the website when we placed our order??? They could would not refund us for the food we did not get. It makes no sense. We still have not received a refund for the food we did not get. Never again will we place an order online.
- Rating 1.010/26/17This Denny’s does not deserve a simple rating. When we arrived our food was on the counter wide open and left out to get cold. This isn’t the first Denny’s that leaves the food out. All locations for whatever reason believe it’s okay to jus leave the food out on the counter to get cold instead of putting the food in a warm place to stay warm upon customers arrival. Not only was the food cold but my friend and I were given horrible customer service. We were told by what seemed to be a manager that there was nothing he could do about the food getting cold and that we should of came there sooner right when the food was ready. First of all there was no phone call to let us know the food was ready and second of all you don’t tell the Customer if they don’t like something then they could leave. That was the worst experience I’ve ever had at a Denny’s. I will NEVER come back to Denny’s.
- Rating 5.09/30/17Very easy to order and pick up. Friendly staff.
- Rating 5.09/8/17My food is always ready when I walk in for pick up. Appreciate the customer service.
- Rating 4.08/28/17Needs a better phone system & more people on the late shifts