Denny's Powell Street
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Powell Street
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Powell Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/10/18Thanks for fast and accurate service with a smile!
- Rating 1.09/26/18I have been a customer with Dennys for a very long time and I never had any issues until I placed an order with them on Sunday, September 23rd, 2018.
I placed an order online and had the order delivered by Door Dash. When I opened my order, I found out that the eggs and two strips of bacon were missing from my order. I had ordered the 2x2x2 breakfast and my daughter had ordered the breakfast bowl.
I called Dennys and I was told to bring in the receipt and the order should be corrected.
Number one, having now to get dressed to go out, when I initially wanted to stay home, is now a huge inconvenience.
When I arrived at the restaurant, with food and receipt in hand, I explained to the hostess, who I had spoken to on the phone earlier regarding my order, I was told that there wasn’t anything that they could do about my incomplete and now cold order, but to contact Door Dash who delivered my meal.
I asked to speak with the manager, since Dennys cooked my order and who charged my credit card for their food items. The manager was extremely rude and told me that her cooks completed my order as requested and for me to contact Door Dash, since they are responsible for my order and not Dennys. Since other customers heard her excuse and gave her questionable looks, she begrudgingly told me as a courtesy this time, she would redo my order to have the remaining two items that were missing from my meal, replaced.
Needless to say, I will not be returning to this restaurant and I will pass this experience of mine to guests who stay at the hotel that I work for, who ask for suggestions of restaurants in the general area to go for a good meal, not to go to this Dennys or use Door Dash, after I speak with their corporate headquarters in regards to my terrible service with both businesses.
I rarely if ever rate restaurants so poorly, but this time, I couldn’t let the action of your store manager get away without her service.
I still enjoy your food and I hope that your other stores will have better customer service if a situation similar to this one may
- Rating 5.09/25/18I loved the online ordering with Denny’s. I received my order complete. There was nothing missing and the food was just as I ordered. I would definitely order like this in the future.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Food was good, when I called the store with a address issue the Gentleman handled it quickly. My Only issue was I didn't get my drink and that may have been on the driver but overall a good experience.
- Rating 1.09/9/18This was the worst experience of delivery EVER!!! I ordered food and was told it would be delivered in 40 minutes. Over an hour later and I still hadn't received it. I called the delivery person and they said they were having car trouble and hadn't made it out of the parking lot but that they already had the food. I called the restaurant and they said there was nothing they could do because the guys car was broken. They said they gave the food to the delivery driver, but he was still in the parking lot trying to get the car to start. I asked them to please get the food back and keep it warm . the temp change is dangerous. I asked to speak to the Manager and he kept me on hold for 23 minutes!! He came on and when I told him I was on hold for twenty minutes, he said he didn't even know I was on there, that he just walked up and saw the line blinking so he picked it up. He then told me that he couldn't do anything about my delivery because the food had left the building. I ordered the food at 11:46pm and it was delivered at 1:11 am!! They delivered a completely COLD burger and a VANILLA (I ordered strawberry) shake that was MELTED. This was the worst experience ever.
- Rating 1.08/29/18Walked in and some lady was sitting in the front of the cash register on the floor while paramedics were in the way so I guess that distracted all the employees. Took almost 10 minutes to get the couple in front of me seated and I was there behind them for pick up. They messed up my order, no sauces or drink ready. No one seemed friendly or happy to serve. Worst customer service ever.
- Rating 4.07/21/18no forks in to go
- Rating 1.07/11/18Horrible.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Our food was received in a timely manner and it was hot just like we was at the restaurant
- Rating 4.06/6/18Order was complete and ready to pick up quickly.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Sensational!
- Rating 5.03/24/18Delicious...hot , fresh and fast!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Horrible customer service, extremely slow. I ordered 30 minutes prior to arriving and upon arrival, only part of the order was ready. The only reason I even knew that is because I actually checked the bag before leaving. Had it been up to the employees, they would have sent me on my merry way with only a partial order. Then when I asked about it, they advised that they were "out" of the cheddar tots...okay so you're out of tots and you were just going to let me leave after taking my money and not saying anything about it? The lady at the front then proceeded to tell me I needed to "calm down and not raise my voice." I was only speaking to her in a stern manner, but apparently that was too much for her to handle, she then pointed me to some guy in a blue shirt and said to take it up with him because that was the "manager." I then approached this guy and asked for a refund of the portion of the order they were "out" of. He proceeded to the kitchen and came back and told me the "manager" was in the back and said he would process the refund on Monday (this was Saturday night). Okay...so apparently you're not the actual manager like I was told, AND you expect me to just take someone in the back's word that I would be refunded when I couldn't even count on this place to tell me a portion of my order was missing from the beginning? Yeah right. I have never heard of any establishment processing a refund 2 days later without any type of receipt or written proof. After all of this, the guy comes back and tells me they all of a sudden were magically not out of the food I originally ordered and to wait 20 minutes. This defeated the entire purpose of me pre-ordering and pre-paying online, but the choices I was given was wait 20 minutes for the food, or take their word that a refund would be processed on Monday. Obviously I chose the former. After all of that fiasco, I finally got home and realized portions of the order were STILL wrong. I ordered blueberry pancake puppies - I was given plain. I ordered grits - I was given hashbrowns. I ordered and paid extra for avocados on a burger - it was missing. I ordered the Grand Slamwich, I was given Moons over my Hammy. Overall, this place is ridiculous and extremely dishonest and disappointing. If I was able to give it 1 star, I would. I also wish I could post photos so others can compare my order receipt to what was actually given to me (yes, I took photos). I mean, I know it's Denny's and I'm not going there for the best service or people (hence why I ordered online), but come on, get the order right, or at least be honest and upfront about it. My advice: always check your order and your tab before you leave: there's a 99% chance something will be wrong with it. At least they're consistent in that regard.
- Rating 5.02/21/18The food and service, are great value. Servers such as Sandra makes my dining experience wonderful.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Very bad service. Staff was walking around not really helping. I had an employee tell me my food wasn’t ready yet and that he will keep checking on it and let me know when it is ready. 30 minutes later still no notice from him whether my food was ready? This other employee helped me by checking on the food I ordered for pick up and guess what? My food was ready the whole time. From the time I entered Denny’s. So I wasted a half hour for nothing.