Denny's South Main St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's South Main St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's South Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- Rating 5.07/11/18The service is great everyone is nice and friendly. I love ordering online because they have it ready to go and it’s just awesome food.
- Rating 5.06/21/18The best breakfast in town!
- Rating 1.04/4/18Kept charging me and cancelling transaction with my bank over and over causing me problems with bank. Never using online ordering again.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Food was delicious. Great customer service.
- Rating 3.03/14/18We love Denny’s food and selection. However we have to check the delivery orders to make sure it’s all there because most of the time they are incomplete!
- Rating 1.02/1/18I had the worst experience, On 12/29/2017. I will never visit the dix Ellis Trail location ever again. I received the email stating the food would be ready at 1:05pm my order was placed at 12:45, I left work at 1:06 and arrived at the restaurant at 1:16 my food was not ready. I barely made it back to work(I get a 30 minute lunch). Very unprofessional and rude. The manager a African American female(I don't remember her name) was no help at all, the restaurant was not busy she barked orders then finally went in the back to help a slice of cheese was thrown on one of my orders (a salad) I could have picked another type of cheese if you don't offer American shredded. It was HORRIBLE. Sorry it took so long for this review. The form says all fields required I would not even give this location a one star.
- Rating 5.01/23/18They did a great job!
- Rating 5.01/17/18great costumer service. clean facilities love going there for breakfast and lunch !!
- Rating 4.01/3/18I appreciate the fast and accurate service I get at the location I give my order. Great job.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Sometimes the service here is great and other times they get busy and forget to refill the drinks or check on you. Overall, we haven’t had any major concerns and this remains our go-to Denny’s location.
- Rating 2.012/30/17I placed & paidfor my take out meal on line. The Mgr/host noticed no plastic ware in my bag. She was attentive. I was staying in Fallbrook w a relative after moving for a few days. That morning was particularly windy & chilly. I rarely place orders to go. I was unamused by the pancakes w my Grand Slam. The up side of the cakes had curb appeal, the underside was an extremely darken/ over cooked pancake. This was not up to your standards. If I had been sitting in your restaurant I would have sent this portion of the order back. It was too tough to slice thru. I of course have a photo.
- Rating 5.012/9/17So so good! The service was amazing!
- Rating 5.012/7/17I have been using the online ordering system and have had nothing but good service! All of my orders have been ready earlier than the estimated time and the quality of the food is great!
- Rating 5.011/20/17Great Service and usually really fast order completion. Great integration with the app and fast pickups.
- Rating 5.010/3/17Denny’s has such tasty food we order breakfast, lunch, dinner and more all the time for anytime we’re hungry. We’ll take home several meals at a time so we have a few days of great food to enjoy. We love Dennys!
- Rating 5.09/25/17I enjoyed my burger.
- Rating 2.08/21/17The food was okay..not like when you eat in the restaurant. My boyfriend got an omelette and it as well as the sides were soggy. I got a salad. One suggestion would be to put the dressing on the side for all of the togo orders to prevent the salad from being soggy as well. Hopefully next time will be a better experience.