Denny's E Herndon Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E Herndon Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E Herndon Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/11/18This was my first and last time using the online ordering app from my phone. It was a terrible experience!!! It took 3 clerks to find the order once I got to the restaurant, The food was cold when I got home, The Cobb salad was missing from the order. When I called about the salad the clerk was rude and said the manager would adjust the charge but 3 days later no refund or credit for the Cobb salad!!!
- Rating 2.01/23/18Although the food, especially the pancakes, are fantastic, the cooks managed to over cook the pancakes. The edges were flattened and burnt. Also, the food was suppose to be ready in 20 minutes, however, I ended up waiting for almost an additional 20 minutes in the restaurant when I showed up on time. It also doesn’t help that there’s no way the restaurant is unable to enforce the “To Go” parking spot. I had to walk 4x the distance on a hurt leg because of how packed the parking l
- Rating 5.01/23/18Fast service.
- Rating 4.01/2/18I arrived on time and the food was ready. It was a little cold, that’s why I gave it 4/5
- Rating 5.012/20/17Amazing
- Rating 5.08/28/17I've ordered takeaway from the 30 E. Herndon location several times now and every time the staff have been courteous, helpful, and have clearly gone above and beyond to give me a good food experience. I have rarely had such good customer service, to be honest, and the food was everything I expected. I recommend bonuses or some kind of recognition for the staff at this location, they made a stellar impression.
- Rating 4.08/21/17Ordering process was easy. Food was ready when we went to pick it up. Minus one star because the pancakes for one of our orders were burnt (black on the bottom).