Denny's N Blackstone Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Blackstone Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Blackstone Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/25/18Food was good but driver had to return to pick up missing drinks.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Yes
- Rating 1.09/25/18We usually eat at the Denny's on Shaw and West because we live nearby and their food is always great. We work close to the Denny's on Blackstone and Shields so we thought we would order takeout from this location. The food was horrible and we will never eat there again. We would travel farther to get decent food.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was good & service was great
- Rating 5.09/5/18Nice!
- Rating 5.08/22/18Always a treat!
- Rating 1.08/15/18They left out one item from my order. I didn't realize it until I sat down to eat the food at work.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I haven't left Chula Vista in over 5 years and never visited a Denny's in Fresno, CA. Please fix your junk.
- Rating 2.07/16/18They forgot to put a scoop of ice cream into our order so we paid for an ice cream they did not give us.
- Rating 5.07/11/18It's always great, very easy to use.
- Rating 3.07/6/18My order was given to the person ahead of me with a online pick up (heard myself from staff talking amongst themselves) so my order wasn’t ready on time had to wait about 10-12 mins which made me late to work. Food was pretty good! Only reason for 3 stars.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I visit this Dennys all the time. Food is always good, with occasional mistakes. Waitstaff always remembers me. Recommended.
- Rating 5.06/19/18ZERO stars but your website doesn't allow anything under 5. What a sneaky way to get positive reviews.
I placed an order online and picked up the order at the store. I had to wait a bit, but didn't mind. Unfortunately when I got home, I noticed our food was cold and I didn't receive all of my order. Since the order was placed for Father's Day and my husband didn't get his food, it was disappointing. I called the store and was placed on a lengthy hold for a manager to pick up. She refused to give me her name when I asked for it. She said since it was an online order they could not refund my money but I could be placed on a list for credit the next time I visited. This is the third time I've had this problem with online ordering at this location. In the past, we went back and picked up the missing items, but since that day was Father's Day, I didn't want to miss spending any more time with my husband. We've attempted to get our credit previously and the manager either forgot to write down my name, or chose not to, because the server said they had no record of it. It's unfortunate your receipt has boxes next to items but your servers don't verify the order and it's frustrating that managers refuse to correct their staff's mistakes or honor their word. I paid for an order and didn't receive it. I should be given a refund not an excuse and empty promise.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Every time I come here everything is ready to go and staff is very friendly, I love
Coming to this location.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast service!
- Rating 5.03/6/18My favorite Dennys
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was good but small portions
- Rating 4.02/21/18They have done a great job, service is fast and food is delicious. One thing is we often don't get the condiments like syrup and ketchup. Still we will continue to use service as food is great!
- Rating 3.01/31/18Great experience regarding speed. My order was ready for pickup in 15 minutes instead of 20. Unfortunately, the burger I ordered was of a different type then what was requested. Fortunately, it was delicious anyways! Will I use this service again? Probably yes.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Always good food and great service