Denny's de N Blackstone Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N Blackstone Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N Blackstone Ave
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.011/29/18It was great and the staff were excellent, that's why I continue to use this service.
- Rating 3.010/25/18For the second time in a row my order was missing the two drinks that came with items ordered. Called restaurant and they couldn't do anything about other than offer free breakfast next visit, which is fine, but they need to make sure to check items ordered are given to delivery driver.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Food was good but driver had to return to pick up missing drinks.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Yes
- Rating 1.09/25/18We usually eat at the Denny's on Shaw and West because we live nearby and their food is always great. We work close to the Denny's on Blackstone and Shields so we thought we would order takeout from this location. The food was horrible and we will never eat there again. We would travel farther to get decent food.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was good & service was great
- Rating 5.09/5/18Nice!
- Rating 5.08/22/18Always a treat!
- Rating 1.08/15/18They left out one item from my order. I didn't realize it until I sat down to eat the food at work.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I haven't left Chula Vista in over 5 years and never visited a Denny's in Fresno, CA. Please fix your junk.
- Rating 2.07/16/18They forgot to put a scoop of ice cream into our order so we paid for an ice cream they did not give us.
- Rating 5.07/11/18It's always great, very easy to use.
- Rating 3.07/6/18My order was given to the person ahead of me with a online pick up (heard myself from staff talking amongst themselves) so my order wasn’t ready on time had to wait about 10-12 mins which made me late to work. Food was pretty good! Only reason for 3 stars.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I visit this Dennys all the time. Food is always good, with occasional mistakes. Waitstaff always remembers me. Recommended.
- Rating 5.06/19/18ZERO stars but your website doesn't allow anything under 5. What a sneaky way to get positive reviews.
I placed an order online and picked up the order at the store. I had to wait a bit, but didn't mind. Unfortunately when I got home, I noticed our food was cold and I didn't receive all of my order. Since the order was placed for Father's Day and my husband didn't get his food, it was disappointing. I called the store and was placed on a lengthy hold for a manager to pick up. She refused to give me her name when I asked for it. She said since it was an online order they could not refund my money but I could be placed on a list for credit the next time I visited. This is the third time I've had this problem with online ordering at this location. In the past, we went back and picked up the missing items, but since that day was Father's Day, I didn't want to miss spending any more time with my husband. We've attempted to get our credit previously and the manager either forgot to write down my name, or chose not to, because the server said they had no record of it. It's unfortunate your receipt has boxes next to items but your servers don't verify the order and it's frustrating that managers refuse to correct their staff's mistakes or honor their word. I paid for an order and didn't receive it. I should be given a refund not an excuse and empty promise.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Every time I come here everything is ready to go and staff is very friendly, I love
Coming to this location.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast service!
- Rating 5.03/6/18My favorite Dennys
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was good but small portions
- Rating 4.02/21/18They have done a great job, service is fast and food is delicious. One thing is we often don't get the condiments like syrup and ketchup. Still we will continue to use service as food is great!