Denny's de Valley Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Valley Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Valley Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/19/18Very unsatisfied. Delivery time was supposed to be at 10:15 am. I didn’t get my food till 10:55 am. The food was cold. I called Denny’s and they said it wasn’t their fault that I should call DoorDash. I called DoorDash and they said it wasn’t their fault that it was Denny’s fault. So they were just putting the blame on each other. At the end of the day I couldn’t talk to anymore that could help me out with this issue. Very horrible experience.
- Rating 5.012/13/18great service food was hot and tasted good
- Rating 1.012/11/18The food was jumbled in container. Did not receive any Condiments, utensils or Napkins.. called store and talked to a girl and she apologized but said there was nothing that she could do. She told that i could call back and talk to manager like . Don't know if I'll be ordering from there again.
- Rating 4.012/1/18Overall, we got our food. But I ordered online, then head an emergency to attend to, so I had my friend's pick up or food. He was hassled, even though he gave my name & knew the details of our order. We did receive our food, but it was a bit ruined once we got home & discovered that the Burger sauce was not on the side like we requested. It wasn't included at all.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Everything was perfect...the ordering
The food was very good.
- Rating 5.011/7/18Thank you for having my food on time and providing a good customer service.
- Rating 2.010/17/18I ordered 2 extra toppings on my pancakes which cost 99 cents each and they didnt give me what i ordered.
- Rating 4.010/9/18The take a bit longer than expected but the service is good
- Rating 4.010/4/18Great being able to pick up. Unfortunately if my daughter puts in an online order and I am to pick it up I am asked to provide the credit card. It would be nice if I could provide an order number or sceeenshot instead.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Online order was easy. Pickup was easy. Meal was delicious. Only problem was having the cashier tell me that if I asked for extra cheese sauce that they would charge me extra next time I ordered online. If I sit down at a table, I wouldn't be charged so I was a bit offended that the manager told the cashier to tell me I would be charged next time. Would be stupid to lose a $35-$50 order over some cheese sauce.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great service, tasty food. Thank you for making it easy to order & for calling me to clarify my special request. Much appreciated.
- Rating 5.09/5/18THE FOOD WAS DELIVERED ON A TIMELY MATTER AND WAS STILL HOT.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I would have initially left 2 stars but the manager made it better with the refund so I am giving 3. My last two online orders have not been complete. They have missed caramel, butter, syrup,whip cream, salsa etc. i do my best to remind your staff using the comments but your comment area only allows so many characters.
I think better care needs to be taken with the orders by the staff. Food is good so no complaints there. Mainly the missing items that completely ruin the meal.
- Rating 5.08/21/18I would like to be able to leave a tip on the website.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Fast and really good service
- Rating 1.08/7/18Order was cold, pancakes was very thick and nasty, order 2 grand slam no butter, no fork, no napkins, one syrup . I WILL never order from thLouis DENNYS again.
- Rating 3.07/26/18Placed my order online.
My order was ready prior to the estimated time given.
Normally that wouldn’t be an Issue, however, it did play a role in the quality of the food.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Fast service
- Rating 5.04/16/18The meals were well prepared, and packaged very nicely. The delivery service was fantastic. I will definitely use the service again.
- Rating 2.03/27/18First time online order: food was cold, no utensils or condiments included, and forgot to 2 of the 3 drinks. A little disapponited.