Denny's de N Long Beach Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N Long Beach Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N Long Beach Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.02/15/19It was really nice to be able to to order dessert.and have delivery late night. The delivery driver reconfirmed my address and was prompt. Thanks Denny's.
- Rating 1.012/19/18Food was cold and my eggs weren't made the way I had requested.
- Rating 5.012/18/18The food was good and delivery was prompt
- Rating 4.012/11/18.
- Rating 5.012/11/18ALL the pancakes are FIRE. Even the to go box was super intuitive, I love how it is stacked on top of the eggs, bacon, hashbrowns. Go Denny's.
- Rating 2.012/4/18Wait time was too long.
- Rating 3.011/28/18Issues with delivery.
- Rating 2.010/26/18Actually done one of these before and it wasn't even a review or of a disappointment with my order my order was completely wrong and I don't think I'll have another Denny's again what makes it so bad it was a fact that when I did make a complaint I was never issued anyting pack not even an email nothing and now I get this as a review of the restaurant I've eaten there before and it was fine but when I decided to do doordash and order my food online my order was completely wrong so I don't think I'll step foot or anything from Denny's ever again unless the corrections are made
- Rating 1.010/16/18My order was not ready and the order was misplaced. Had to wait an additional 20 mins for my to go order.
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was incorrect and was given another person's order
- Rating 4.09/6/18I must say that the take out order was surprisingly good. The burger was thick and and delicious. I received it on a timely manner. Will order again.
- Rating 5.08/17/18LOVE YOUR PANCAKES!!!
- Rating 4.08/2/18Our experience started poorly, but ended well. I had planned to meet my fiance at the restaurant and texted her while I was approaching on my final bus of the evening. We walked into the restaurant at about midnight.... and waited.... and waited. No one was at the reception counter to seat us. When someone finally arrived, I requested that we sit on the north side of the restaurant, in a booth, and my request was granted. Then, again, we sat..... and sat. We already knew what we wanted, two Super Slams, our go-to order. I looked over at the manager, who was standing behind the counter (DOING NOTHING) and said "do we have to move to the other side of the restaurant to get noticed"? He replied, "we only have one server'. This REALLY irritated my fiance, who works in hospitality (wine ambassador) for Disney. She mentioned to me "so why doesn't he HELP the server and take our order"? Neither one of us were very pleased at this point, and I was beginning to decide there would be no tip. I had just gotten off the bus from a 2 hour bus trip from work and didn't expect this wait. We had gone here because recently we'd had good experiences! What happened to our Denny's? To the rescue came Helen. She's been our server many times before, and she must have been on break. (Again, why couldn't the lazy manager cover for her??!!) She took our orders quickly with smiles and a little catch-up conversation. It was made and served quickly, with the usual efficiency we have come to appreciate from Helen. I made sure to tip her 20%, She's great, and saved the evening's dining experience. Only 4 stars due to the initial experience, to be fair, but Helen receives 5 plus stars.
- Rating 2.07/23/18I went to pick up my order and what seemed like the manager gave me my order. It wasn't until I was at work that I noticed I received ceasar dressing instead of ranch like I paid for. By then it was too late to return from work and get what I had ordered so I ate my chicken wraps without the ranch. I was was not happy.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Fast and smooth
- Rating 5.07/3/18I want to thank you all for a wonderful experience, for me and my big family. But I was hoping to have more discounts...
- Rating 1.04/4/18The food was not ready at the promised time, and the employees were extremely rude. I will never order from this Denny's again. Very unprofessional and disappointing.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Soup was bland and the salad seemed old. Had to pick out brown lettuce.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Placed an order online, went to pick it up a few minutes after the time given to pick up. Manager was unaware of order. Said they only had one order come online which was not mine. Had to pull up the application and show the order status on the phone so that he would go back to the kitchen and ask about it. Then he was told that the kitchen had it but I had to wait for it to get done. Quite disorganized and the food was rushed, few items missing. Last time I go there.
- Rating 4.03/15/18I ENJOYED MY BREAKFAST!