Denny's San Fernando Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's San Fernando Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's San Fernando Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/26/18Love the food, love the service.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Good food quality and fast pickup..
- Rating 5.03/6/18Dennys Online Ordering is the New McDonalds Value Menu. The Special instructions you ask for in a restaraunt is similar to online ordering without being awkward.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I place a order and I payed for extra toppings(strawberry) and when I picked up the item, the strawberry toppings wasn't there
- Rating 4.01/2/18Everything was ok - my side was wrong , but other thsn that ok
- Rating 2.012/19/17It was ok service could of been faster
- Rating 1.012/13/17I ordered from here over a week ago. My order was missing one of two orders of French toast , I was given no maple syrup so I had to eat the other French toast dry. I asked for ranch with the buffalo chicken , recieved no ranch . Hashbrowns were burned to a crisp , my omelette had NO cheese and it wasn't ever an omelette , it was a pile of egg the size of coffee saucer and the condiments for the kids meal were missing. To make matters worse , I've called the restaurant 3 times in the past week only to be put on hold for ten minutes or told both times the general manager would call me back.
- Rating 1.010/27/17Long story short I placed placed an order online at 1:08am. It said it would be ready at 1:28am but my order didn’t come till 1:40am. However my order wasn’t even econplete, I was still missing my milk shake, biscuit and syrup. This location seriously needs new management or more employees because this wasn’t the first time something like this happened. Oh and Inrarely write Yelp reviews but I did a 1-Star review due to this experience. Thanks for listening.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Excellent timing. Food was delicious. Thank you
- Rating 3.010/2/17the greens in the salad were warm and wilted - they should have been cold and crisp - the salmon was absurdly overcooked - and the driver didn't call upon arrival as requested but disturbed my neighbor instead - I requested that they call upon arrival so they WOULDN'T disturb my neighbor
- Rating 2.09/19/17I have order 4 times and the orders are always wrong.
- Rating 3.09/6/17Delivery is very expensive and food was ok just my hash browns from my grand slamwhich.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Online ordering and pick us was easy. The packaging is way too much though. It feels like a waste of resources
- Rating 4.08/29/17I do not live to far from this Denny's location so that's a plus. The staff is friendly and the food is good but sometimes they can be forgetful when placing an order to go I'll get home and see some food items are missing. But other times are good. Thank you