Denny's East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18Good service
- Rating 5.09/5/18I used an online order Denny’s for breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 1.08/21/18They didn’t honor what I had originally ordered.
- Rating 4.08/8/18Family of 7 and we love eating at Dennys. It's nice to grab breakfast to go for the family on weekends. Thanks for helping me keep the kitchen clean!
- Rating 1.07/24/18Worst experience ever I ordered online and they charged me but my food never got to my hands and I didn’t get my money refunded. I keep trying to contact them for my money but no answrr
- Rating 1.07/1/18Horrible service , they over charge me , and lie to me.. never coming back here
- Rating 1.02/22/18The dulce de leche pancakes looked very weird and nothing like the picture. There was very little egg in the order as well.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Awesome service (:
- Rating 5.01/9/18I used an online for order Denny's breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Store Manager was extremely rude when I called the store for missing items. He claimed that it was my fault for ordering online. If this is the representative you wish to have on board in representation of your franchise, then ignore my message.
Your valued customer, Stephanie Vargas
- Rating 5.012/12/17I used an online for pickup breakfast at Denny's.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I order Denny's online for pickup.
- Rating 2.011/28/17I tend to order late sometimes and when I do the food I order usually comes out wrong or not what I ordered. Especially if it’s an online order, it usually comes out wrong. Many times they don’t even acknowledge that there is an online order so when I go to pick it up, they barely start making it..
- Rating 1.09/6/17Ordered a grand slam wich and it was the sloppiest sandwich made there yet. Looked nothing like the pic when ordering. I ordered online and it said 20 min and it is ready. This time I had to wait another 20 min when picking it up because the order wasn't ready, but they kept saying "your order is ready, bro!" Obviously trying to stall me because the order was not actually ready. Very disappointed with the late night service here. :(