Denny's East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's East Cesar E Chavez Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/30/18My order was incorrect and the food was not up to the standard I am used to from denny’s
- Rating 4.010/14/18Younger servers are more attentive. We like coming here!
- Rating 5.010/9/18I used an online Denny’s for order breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 5.010/3/18I used an online for order Denny’s by pickup.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Awful.
I went ahead and placed an order online (not my first time).
They no longer do Super Slam's. When my brother gets to the restaurant nothing is ready, because as I mentioned they don't carry those anymore. We settle for 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, hash brown, 1 sausage and 1 bacon. When they hand my brother the order he sees 4 plates and assumes the order is correct. He gets home and they only gave him two orders. I call the restaurant no answer, finally they pick up but I'm placed on hold. I hang up because I'm blocks away from the restaurant, I'll just take care of everything in person. When I get there I speak to Alan who is apparently the manager but by the way he handled the situation he shouldn't be (tbh). So when I tell him why I'm there and what went wrong he blames my brother for not checking the bag. He doesn't even apologize to begin with. I'm already upset because finding parking was awful and now the manager is being rude. At this point I ask him for a refund, he refuses because apparently he doesn't have my card information. Now i have no choice but to wait. So when I ask him to remake the two first breakfast because now they're cold for from having to drive back, he refuses. He says, it's your fault for not checking the bag. In my head I'm thinking since when is it my responsibility to do their job. if i don't want mistakes, well I'll do it myself and I would have avoided having to come back twice and dealing with such awful service. I understand mistakes happen but the way the manager dealt with the situation was ridiculous.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Good service
- Rating 5.09/5/18I used an online order Denny’s for breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 1.08/21/18They didn’t honor what I had originally ordered.
- Rating 4.08/8/18Family of 7 and we love eating at Dennys. It's nice to grab breakfast to go for the family on weekends. Thanks for helping me keep the kitchen clean!
- Rating 1.07/24/18Worst experience ever I ordered online and they charged me but my food never got to my hands and I didn’t get my money refunded. I keep trying to contact them for my money but no answrr
- Rating 1.07/1/18Horrible service , they over charge me , and lie to me.. never coming back here
- Rating 1.02/22/18The dulce de leche pancakes looked very weird and nothing like the picture. There was very little egg in the order as well.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Awesome service (:
- Rating 5.01/9/18I used an online for order Denny's breakfast by pickup.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Store Manager was extremely rude when I called the store for missing items. He claimed that it was my fault for ordering online. If this is the representative you wish to have on board in representation of your franchise, then ignore my message.
Your valued customer, Stephanie Vargas
- Rating 5.012/12/17I used an online for pickup breakfast at Denny's.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I order Denny's online for pickup.
- Rating 2.011/28/17I tend to order late sometimes and when I do the food I order usually comes out wrong or not what I ordered. Especially if it’s an online order, it usually comes out wrong. Many times they don’t even acknowledge that there is an online order so when I go to pick it up, they barely start making it..
- Rating 1.09/6/17Ordered a grand slam wich and it was the sloppiest sandwich made there yet. Looked nothing like the pic when ordering. I ordered online and it said 20 min and it is ready. This time I had to wait another 20 min when picking it up because the order wasn't ready, but they kept saying "your order is ready, bro!" Obviously trying to stall me because the order was not actually ready. Very disappointed with the late night service here. :(