Denny's Long Beach Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Long Beach Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Long Beach Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Open 24 Hours
- ●Take out
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- Rating 1.04/30/18horrible, my order was messed up, the manager said she would credit my debit card back and NEVER DID, this denny's is horrible, i wont ever go back or reccommend to anyone, they stole my money and messed up my meal.
- Rating 4.04/9/18wish they didn't always run out of milkshakes
and they seems to never listen to special instructions
- Rating 5.03/27/18Love this location! Cleanliness always. They greet you and sit you Right away. You're food no matter the price comes out delicious. Cannot go wrong with 2, 4, 6, 8 menu.
- Rating 5.03/26/18I really enjoyed the new pancakes the crunchy pancakes was Delicious, Would be ordering online again......5stars👌🏾
- Rating 2.03/6/18Good food was great ,but I wrote a special request to sub something for another they didn't do it .As a matter of fact they didn't even put neither and I still pay full price.
- Rating 4.02/27/18My order for pick up was ready when they said it was. I did not have to wait long.
- Rating 4.02/21/18Prompt. All food was not there but what was delivered was very good.
- Rating 2.02/21/18I only order here because I personally like denny's food, but this location has pretty bad food. The service is good and my food is always out on time when I order online but the food I receive always looks weird and rattled. The burgers are always really greasy and any extra toppings look like they're just thrown on top of the burgers. The mozzarella sticks seems like they are never tried right because the cheese doesn't look melted, more clunking then anything. I eat denny's less and less since moving Lynwood and having this location be the closest one to me.
- Rating 3.02/20/18One of the items I ordered they couldn't make due to lack of ingredients. Had to wait while a replacement was made. The eggs in my skillet seemed too undercooked so had to cook them myself(really should've just made myself breakfast). The rest of skillet was good although you're given much more food when sitting in as opposed to ordering online. Overall not bad but probably best if you can eat there.
- Rating 4.01/10/18The food was still warm when it arrived so i give it a thumbs up
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great food and great prices. Always a positive experience! Loving the convince of ordering online! Thanks Denny’s
- Rating 2.012/27/17In my last delivery order my order was completely wrong. I had ordered eggs with cheese I got regular eggs. And then I had ordered sausage AND bacon. And I got turkey bacon. And I never even got my drinks I never got my orange juice or coffee. This always happens with the Denny’s in Lynwood. Smh !!
- Rating 3.012/20/17Food was cold
- Rating 4.011/28/17I ordered take out and it seems like you get less food compare to when I eat in. Not cool .....
- Rating 1.011/28/17Always missing something with my order
- Rating 3.011/6/17i asked for OJ and i got there for the machine to be broken, no phone call or email sent to me.
- Rating 5.010/26/17When I arrived to pick up my food it was ready to go , so fast and easy no waiting involved (if you order ahead of time) never any problems love online ordering !
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great service. Food delivered on time given. Everyone said the meals including Grand Slams were hot and tasted great.