Denny's Ana Sparks Way
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Ana Sparks Way
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Ana Sparks Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/20/18Fantastic. Really easy service for people with social anxiety to not have to over stress themselves with the online ordering
- Rating 1.03/16/18I have ordered take out multiple times and never received an order that was correct. I keep ordering because, it’s Dennys and you can’t expect 5 star service. I ordered a banana pecans pancake breakfast as part of my order. That is ONLY listed on the menu with egg whites and turkey bacon as a healthy option. This restaurant only gave me the pancakes and asked me about my order when I got there and if it needed the items, and said I would only have to wait a few minutes. I had already waited 5 minutes without being helped or acknowledged and just wanted to leave with whatever food they had given me. When I called to complain, the female “manager” on the phone didn’t complain or offer to make the situation right. Just made excuses about how they only get the order ticket and don’t know until I get there. I give a phone number and email to contact me with my order. I’m paying you for a service. I don’t think this is good customer service or customer retention practices.
- Rating 2.012/5/17Although the food is usually cooked rather well, they seem to have a constant issue with online orders. Every time an order is made, something is either wrong or missing entirely. I.E. I'll order fried eggs and egg whites with the slam it up feature, and only get one or the other. Honestly discouraging considering it costs extra to slam it up.
- Rating 1.011/28/17ordered online breakfast to go, it wasnot ready one hour after promised (I was at the restraunt waiting), manager was not courteous or concerned about me receiving my order. There was no explanation as to why it was late .While I waited to pick up my order, other customers came in ordered, ate, paid for their breakfast and left. Won't do it again!!! This is too bad because this Denny's has great food and was one of my family's place to eat.
- Rating 5.011/1/17It was a great experience. The food was hot, and tasted just like it would if we were eating in the restaurant. I was worried about my ham being overcooked, but everything was perfect.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Using the internet to order is great.
- Rating 4.09/11/17not bad, will likely do it again. Estimated time was off, by about 1/2 hour. Need to have one person set to take care of orders, and not also serving tables.