Denny's W 13th St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W 13th St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W 13th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/17/18My experience with Dennys has always been first rate. Friendly staff, great delicious food, no long waiting time for either sit down dining or pick-up.
- Rating 5.010/16/18FOOD WAS READY WHEN I ARRIVED, ORDERED JUST AS I REQUESTED... MADE LUNCH EASY TO PICK UP.
- Rating 5.010/10/18Food is always fresh and hot and oh so delicious...
- Rating 1.010/4/18I canceled my order from here but couldn't get a refund because I did it through the app.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Wonderful service, food was cooked perfectly, quick and ready to go.
- Rating 3.09/5/18The cancellation of my order was very difficult
- Rating 1.08/14/18They forgot my granddaughter bananas on her French toast, wasn't happy.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Ordered BLT, always sufficient bacon.
- Rating 5.07/4/18As always, excellent service and amazing food! I have lived all across California and can truthfully say the Merced Dennys is by far my favorite. The survice is always with a smile, the food is exactly what you expect if not better, and the dining location is clean. This was my first time ordering online (to go), and was pleased to see the quality of service did not falter in the least. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent way for an older man to eat good food without having to cook it himself. I'm very happy with your online service and the food in general.
- Rating 3.02/21/18FOOD WAS OKAY SERVICE WAS A LITTLE SLOW
- Rating 5.012/27/17Best Dennys for dine in or take out.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Fast service great food
- Rating 5.012/12/17Very good thank you
- Rating 3.011/6/17Felt like things were a bit jumbled, like they'd been kind of thrown in there. My husband's eggs were ordered sunny side up but were under done, with runny whites. My other feedback would be to suggest not putting french fries in with anything cold. My sandwich ended up soggy from the steam and the fries were cold, though we're only 7 minutes away from the restaurant. The containers you use are great for either a large, all warm meal or a large, all cold meal. As of now, I'm of a mind to not order take out again, unless it's for one of the above mentioned choices. Lastly, fries and steamy plastic don't play well together....maybe switch to vented cardboard containers. Thanks for asking for input!
A foodie and former business owner 😊
- Rating 5.010/30/17I've never been there, but if I had, I'm sure it would have been wonderful!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Dennis is a great place to dine in and ordering online make it easy thanks Salvador Espinoza
- Rating 5.010/26/17Always great food and service.