Denny's McHenry St.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's McHenry St.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's McHenry St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/31/18Odrer was delivered in a timely manner, however, after I tipped the driver and he left, I discovered that part of the order was missing. I called the Denny's and was tole that the manager was not there and that my complaint was noted ane would be passed to the manager when she came in; i am still waiting for an answer or response. This is the first time this has happened but it makes me wonder now if the same thing might happen again.
- Rating 2.07/24/18Usually we never have an issue with our take out orders, theyre always cooked to perfection, and they always got our order correct but this recent visit was different. First we ordered a steak well done and received a medium rare steak, second our side order of hash browns were soaked in oil and a bit undercooked in the center, and Third the bread to our sandwich was very soggy. Other than that the pancakes were great! Lol. ( Except they forgot to give us the strawberries that go with the pancakes)
- Rating 1.07/23/18Terrible service, I got there and had to wait almost 40 minutes and it took me 20 minutes to get there!!!
I won't be doing that again!!! This is the second at that Denny's location, where I've been very frustrated with the process and service!!!
- Rating 1.04/16/18Waited additional 15 min for food to be ready then they almost forgot my skillet had it been for me not checking the bag, paid extra for fresh bananas on my pancakes there was no bananas. Had a bad experience last time thought id give it another shot but won't b going to this location again
- Rating 5.03/14/18Workers are really nice. Good food. Good service. Never had an issue from the many time I have been there.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Was good. A couple things were cold.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food and excellent service!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food! Great service!
- Rating 2.012/5/17First time ordering online. My food was cold.
- Rating 2.011/6/17I ordered around 1030 to have it ready to be picked up at 1130 and my husband arrived to the restaurant about 5 min early and they had it ready already. When he got it the only thing that was warm was the biscuits and gravy. The French toast was so cold and when I ordered the pancake puppies in the description it said it came with cream cheese dipping sauce so I left a message to put extra dipping sauce since I ordered 10 of them and they didn’t put any dipping sauce with my order. Next time we’ll just have to double check everything to make sure everything is there and that we’re not receiving cold food
- Rating 5.010/3/17Process was simple. Food was ready for pick up, packed nicely and tasted great. Awesome service, THANKS!
- Rating 1.010/2/17Store was closed due to a busted pipe. No one bothered to check if there were online orders. I was never notified that they wouldn't have my order. I paid online and it took days to get a refund. Will not be ordering from dennys online in the future.
- Rating 4.09/20/17👍