Denny's Fremont Street
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Fremont Street
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Fremont Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/30/18Great food. Only thing is when I walk in to pick up food, personnel kind of ignore me. I stand a couple of minutes before being handed my food.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Online order was hot and ready when I arrived.
- Rating 4.08/21/18Food was great!! I felt the portions of food was less than what we can usually we can get in dine in.
- Rating 3.07/11/18About half the time the order is wrong in some manner / either part of the order is missi ng if there is the least bit of variation from the menu / the change or request differing from the menu is ignored.
I can see this as an ever increasing portion of sales in the future HOWEVER the orders MUST be given the attention they deserve.
- Rating 5.04/9/18The service and quality is always great in Monterey!
- Rating 1.04/4/18Food was not good
- Rating 2.04/3/18The food was good, the portion size of the chicken broccoli skillet could be better. I ordered online at 12:35 and it said my order should be ready ASAP (20 minutes). I still gave them 30 minutes based on past experience of my orders being late. I arrived 1:10pm and my food was still not ready. I waited an extra 5 minutes while the waitress asked for my pancakes. They did not have a sense of urgency. They did not care of their customer waiting for an order that’s been placed 40 minutes ago.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Denny’s has an easy to use web ordering and the food is always ready at the designated time. Everyone is happy and helpful
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very fast and deliousious
- Rating 5.09/12/17Best Denny's I've been to! The food was absolutely delicious and perfectly cooked!
- Rating 1.08/29/17The food was not ready when I got there, after 20 mins of ordering it. The cashier prepared the salad, with no gloves. He touched the salad after touching the money.
I will not be going to Dennis, again.