Denny's de Sunnymead Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Sunnymead Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Sunnymead Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.012/11/18Food was cold and didn't have the same quality as a dine in meal. Also didn't come with the same sauces and extras as usual
- Rating 4.012/5/18I love to go to Denny's..the food is great and the prices are better.. But the Moreno valley location is always crowded and sometimes it shows in the service I receive. Unfortunately it's not to many other places to go..but my last visit was excellent! Our server/ waiter was wonderful!!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Excellent service
- Rating 1.012/4/18I placed 2 different mobile orders to be ready at 8:45am. I arrived and they only had one order ready. I waited another 15 mins while they tried to make other order. (Which were only 2 pancakes) still were not ready. At this point, I was late for work and I had to leave ASAP. So I called to get a refund but they said I had to come back to either wait more time for the pancakes or to come get a refund in cash. So I asked them to just give the pancakes that I had already paid for to the homeless man that was outside on the bench. I really hope they gave it to him.
- Rating 1.012/4/18My hash browns were under cooked my omelet was watery and my toast was missing. Definitely wasnt your best!
- Rating 1.012/1/18Service sucks
- Rating 4.011/14/18Went in to pick up an order, and it too a bit longer than expected. The team look like they were a bit swarmed. Possibly shift change? Otherwise the young lad who helped me was kind and courteous.
- Rating 1.011/7/18On 11/03/2018 I decided to order on line from my closest Denny's Restaurant located on Sunnymead Blvd on Moreno Valley, CA. I placed the order at 6:46pm and according to the web page, delivery time was 30 minutes.Well, 1 1/2 hours later and after 11 attempts to place a call to the restaurant and kept getting a busy tone I ended up getting in my car(which in the first place that was what I didn't wanted to do) and drive to the restaurant. As I approached the counter, I, again, placed a call to the restaurant number to verify if the same was working, confirming the busy tone while no one was at it. Asked for the manager after I inquired with the supervisor about my situation. At this moment, I received a text message from the delivery driver telling me she was at my door. I texted back that I was at the restaurant. The excuse I was given was that it's the driver's fault for taking too long to pick up the food. And I argued that it was not my concern because I bought the food from Denny's rest. and not from Deal Dash driver and that it was Denny's responsibility to make sure my food arrive at my door at or about the 30 minute mark like offered on the web page. The manager argued that it was not because she had made the food and was just sitting there for about 1.5 hrs. I argued that as a regular customer of denny's, I knew it was not the standard to serve food after so long on the shelf. still she stood by her pointing to the driver. She offered to refund the cost of the food to what I agreed. Then she said that she would make the order again and offered a cup of coffee. And she would not charge my card due to the inconvenience I went thru. Up to this day, it hasn't happened and to tell you the truth, I'm very disappointed as to the quality of service given that night.
After I was already with the second order on my hands, the driver showed up at the restaurant with what would've been my dinner. She explained that the assigned driver didn't wanted to pick up the order and she, as a backup driver, drove from Riverside to do the delivery.
That is my last time dealing with Denny's restaurant. I have plenty of options of local restaurants that treat the customers with plenty of respect.
- Rating 1.010/25/18They never make my orders correctly. On two separate occasions I've had to have my meals remade and wait 20+ minutes while they do so without an apology.
- Rating 5.010/16/18The food always arrives fresh and in a timely manner. I am not able to get out of the house much due to illness.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Food was supposed to be ready by 8:57 got there at 9 food wasn't ready. By 910 someone brought the food to the counter and it sat there for about 10 min before someone told me my food was ready or even looked at what the order was
- Rating 3.09/10/18Didn't care for the bacon cheese tots had a foul flavor
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service and friendly people.
- Rating 5.08/24/18Food was great. Order was ready on time.
- Rating 1.08/21/18Food delivered late and to wrong address. Tried to call store to see where food was and phones constantly busy signal
- Rating 3.07/29/18Takes for ever to get our server to the table and also to deliver the food and most of the time is very cold
- Rating 5.07/17/18The food was so amazing and hot.
- Rating 3.07/4/18I was disappointed that my eggs were not cooked the way I ordered, and I received no butter or syrup.
- Rating 5.06/22/18Services were good and organize they were very bussy but my order was correct very good I appreciate it that being very bussy they still becareful and give you, your order correct. Thank you!
- Rating 3.04/26/18Horrible. Made an online order for pick up and was told it would be ready in 15-20 minutes. They didn’t start my order until I arrived at the restaurant for pick up. My order that was suppose to take 20 minutes ended up taking 45 minutes. No apology was offered when I mentioned I ordered online and had been waiting for 45 minutes. One star not three - wouldn’t allow me to just choose one