Denny's Sunnymead Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Sunnymead Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Sunnymead Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/26/18Horrible. Made an online order for pick up and was told it would be ready in 15-20 minutes. They didn’t start my order until I arrived at the restaurant for pick up. My order that was suppose to take 20 minutes ended up taking 45 minutes. No apology was offered when I mentioned I ordered online and had been waiting for 45 minutes. One star not three - wouldn’t allow me to just choose one
- Rating 1.04/9/18Supposed t be delivered. Wasn’t. Cold food, rude staff. Paid a $7 delivery fee
- Rating 1.04/4/18My husband went to pick up the order and was told there was no order. This resulted in an hour later still no food and the refund process was too long we had to go in and wait for the order to be made despite no longer wanting the order. The lack of proper and punctual service made the food non enjoyable.
- Rating 5.04/3/18I’m so happy the food was so good 😊
- Rating 3.03/27/18Food was alittle cold and the delivery guy was almost 15 minuets later than the delivery time.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Love The food
- Rating 5.03/14/18Never disappoints
- Rating 4.03/14/18Good service and food
- Rating 1.03/14/18They take too long. do not give you enough creamers or sugar for coffee. mess up on orders.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Forgot parts of my to go order.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Quick service great price .
- Rating 5.01/30/18Love this place, its so easy to order online and just go pick up the food. they always have my order right and they check my food with me to make sure everything is right in the bag before I go. I have 3 picky kids and they want their food to be right and good. Can't argue with that...
- Rating 5.01/30/18Super easy! Excellent customer service. Food was hot and ready when we arrived.
- Rating 2.01/30/18The salmon I ordered was dry and tasteless
- Rating 5.01/24/18My order was perfect!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good job
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service!
- Rating 1.01/17/18My order was wrong items were missing I love Denny’s they are always on point but not to go orders they aren’t the best at that ☹️
- Rating 3.012/27/17I didn't get my free pie even though I used the offer "freepie" :[ otherwise the Togo meal was good.
- Rating 2.011/29/17Not good my order was ready and it took employees over 10 minutes to even attend me appart from another 5 of waiting for them to hand me my food because the "went to the back for something". On the contrary the food was very good.