Denny's de Tampa Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Tampa Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Tampa Ave.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.011/14/18I ordered a turkey dinner on Sunday, the trutkey was extremely hard, dry, and tasted bad. They didn’t gave me cranberry sauce. I called to complain. Before they answere the phone I had to call like 25 times. The guy that answered told me if I didn’t know they were behind an hour in the kitchen that they were super busy. I told him about the turkey and he said that turkey gets like that and he couldn’t do anything about it. About the cranberry he said that next time I went to order a turkey dinner he will give me extra cranberry sauce that either way that it was just one item missing. He left me on the phone just to come back to tell me he had already told me he couldn’t do anything and said bye. Really bad customer service after all. Planning to write this on yelp too.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Didn't get my carry-out order correct, had to drive back to pick up missing items.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Very delicious! Thank you!
- Rating 2.08/14/18I love denny's but I hate when I don't get what I pay for. I ordered the new strawberry something pancakes and I got regular pancakes... I would have complained but I was in a hurry which is why I ordered to go.
- Rating 2.08/8/18I wasn't happy with my take out service at all. I ordered online and picked up my families meals. Got home and realize that my order was incomplete. This wasn't the first time my order wasn't complete. I tried and tried with your restaurant bit nothing has ever been improved. Terrible service.
- Rating 5.08/2/18great service and portions have been approved I once complained about that portion I had received for an additional side of hashbrowns. anyway they have made a change and I know they actually care for satisfying and listen to their loyal customers. thanks Denny's
- Rating 5.08/1/18Everything was hot and ready when I came to pick it up.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Very fast, the only sad part.... they forgot my strawberry jelly for my pancakes after telling me "in the bag" lol :(
- Rating 5.07/16/18great portions
- Rating 5.04/4/18Great service always very attentive and courteous
- Rating 1.03/27/18Honestly, this was the most worst experience I’ve ever encountered at Denny’s. Going into the details of the evening but only and read me again and I don’t want to upset myself over a cheeseburger and french fries and a milkshake that a team of orangutans could put together.
The highlight of the visit was my encounters with Joey and J.J. Clearly neither know anything about servicing customers in the restaurant. The order was placed online to be ready at 10:15. I arrived early and noticed that to go order a cheeseburger and fries sitting on the Expo line. Joey lies...he said, there was no manager available he also said that he could make a milkshake on my order and he also couldn’t take it off the check. Why because the ice cream had been dethawing all day and they don’t refund online others. Both total BS-After he engaged me in a shouting match -JJ appears.He said he’s going to make my milkshake hey steps away to do so when I wait patiently finally 1035 I’m walking out of the restaurant food stone cold nasty runny milkshake warm. I asked JJ for the district managers contact email which he declined to give me three times. I asked he declined all three and told me to call customer serviceIf I had a complaint. So there you have it old french fries and hamburger in a warm brownie Oreo milkshake 15 bucks thanks Denmys ...I’ll be back again soon
- Rating 1.03/26/18My food was not ready by the time promised and when I did get my salad, it did not have all of the ingredients it should have. Very disappointed especially because I was counting on speedy service during my 30 minute lunch break 😕
- Rating 5.03/19/18Good biscuits and gravy, great potato soup Wednesday and Thursday.🤗
- Rating 4.03/14/18Everything was good.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was great. Pick up was easy.
- Rating 1.01/25/18The Owner/Manager at this location is very very rude.
They do not respect privacy at this location at all due to the fact of them placing an out of order sign using a client's old GrubHub order which you can see all their info. On top of that, his servers bump into people on purpose with no respect at all, and the manager refused to issue me a copy of a refund receipt.
THE POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE AT A DENNYS BY FAR!
- Rating 2.01/23/18I didn’t get my freakin pancakes.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Always a great service
- Rating 2.012/27/17Food was bland and wasn't cooked enough. Got deep fried cheesy bacon bites they were soft and soggy and I didn't get any sour cream. Delivery driver stayed in lobby of hotel and made me come down. Worse Denny's experience I've ever had.
- Rating 1.012/20/17I paid 2.99 for a scoop of hashbrowns very disappointed