Denny's Tampa Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Tampa Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Tampa Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/4/18Great service always very attentive and courteous
- Rating 1.03/27/18Honestly, this was the most worst experience I’ve ever encountered at Denny’s. Going into the details of the evening but only and read me again and I don’t want to upset myself over a cheeseburger and french fries and a milkshake that a team of orangutans could put together.
The highlight of the visit was my encounters with Joey and J.J. Clearly neither know anything about servicing customers in the restaurant. The order was placed online to be ready at 10:15. I arrived early and noticed that to go order a cheeseburger and fries sitting on the Expo line. Joey lies...he said, there was no manager available he also said that he could make a milkshake on my order and he also couldn’t take it off the check. Why because the ice cream had been dethawing all day and they don’t refund online others. Both total BS-After he engaged me in a shouting match -JJ appears.He said he’s going to make my milkshake hey steps away to do so when I wait patiently finally 1035 I’m walking out of the restaurant food stone cold nasty runny milkshake warm. I asked JJ for the district managers contact email which he declined to give me three times. I asked he declined all three and told me to call customer serviceIf I had a complaint. So there you have it old french fries and hamburger in a warm brownie Oreo milkshake 15 bucks thanks Denmys ...I’ll be back again soon
- Rating 1.03/26/18My food was not ready by the time promised and when I did get my salad, it did not have all of the ingredients it should have. Very disappointed especially because I was counting on speedy service during my 30 minute lunch break 😕
- Rating 5.03/19/18Good biscuits and gravy, great potato soup Wednesday and Thursday.🤗
- Rating 4.03/14/18Everything was good.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was great. Pick up was easy.
- Rating 1.01/25/18The Owner/Manager at this location is very very rude.
They do not respect privacy at this location at all due to the fact of them placing an out of order sign using a client's old GrubHub order which you can see all their info. On top of that, his servers bump into people on purpose with no respect at all, and the manager refused to issue me a copy of a refund receipt.
THE POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE AT A DENNYS BY FAR!
- Rating 2.01/23/18I didn’t get my freakin pancakes.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Always a great service
- Rating 2.012/27/17Food was bland and wasn't cooked enough. Got deep fried cheesy bacon bites they were soft and soggy and I didn't get any sour cream. Delivery driver stayed in lobby of hotel and made me come down. Worse Denny's experience I've ever had.
- Rating 1.012/20/17I paid 2.99 for a scoop of hashbrowns very disappointed
- Rating 5.012/5/17Online ordering with Denny's is really convenient when it is lunch time. Highly recommended!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/17/17Everything was delicious
- Rating 5.010/7/17thumbs up
- Rating 4.09/12/17Was good they messed up one part of the order but otherwise was good!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great customer service
- Rating 5.09/5/17Service was excellent