Denny's Pioneer Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Pioneer Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Pioneer Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/20/18I pick up breakfast here often and there is a young man that works the front register. He looks quite young like he’s a teenager. He has excellent customer service, and is always so helpful. You are lucky to have him on your team. Give him a promotion to a waiter he deserves it!
- Rating 2.09/10/18I ordered dulce de leche crunch pancakes to go, and I didn’t get the dulce de leche. I got the regular syrup. My son who was at the hospital asked me for dulce de leche pancakes and what he got was Regular Pancakes. I didn’t check my order until I was at the hospital.
- Rating 5.07/16/18I've been coming to this Denny's or over 20 years. And I've only had a bad experience a couple of times. The staff there is very pleasant. You can't go wrong if you have for a waiter or waitress, Carlos, Griselda, Monica, Gloria. Those are just a few of the great staff this Denny's has I've been to other ones but I really enjoy this one the best. That's why I gave it 5 stars. But by far Carlos does go that extra mile so that you may have a pleasant experience there at the diner.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent service,friendly staff
- Rating 1.04/16/18online ordering doesn't work half the time and food takes longer then told it is
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great service and love that they deliver so late!
- Rating 1.03/31/18Doesn’t deliver food ordered from app.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Nice
- Rating 2.03/15/18Ordering online is quick and easy which is amazing, but the customer service at Denny’s in Norwalk gets thumbs down👎🏻.
The manager in particular, this time she definitely forgot to put the condiments in the bag. My husband check our entire order they got the order right thin time, but we didn’t have the condiments for pancakes in the bag, she argued with my husband that they where in the bag, and we’ll when she checked of course they where not and she finally faced him some. There was no need for her the react that way,. It would have been pretty easy for her to ha be gaved them to him when he asked for them. I definitely won’t be returning to Denny’s in Norwalk again.
- Rating 5.03/6/18It was great and the waitress I paid my bill to was very nice
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food and service was awesome
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always a great experience!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The app. Is very simple to use and food is ready on time.
- Rating 1.02/20/18I don't remember the date or time of my last visit! I wasn't happy with the server I had and reported her to manager!
She was informed twice by another server I was waiting and she kept cleaning a empty table, next to me! When she finished, walked away and stood over by cash register and then ushered a hispanic group, who just walked in, to the very table, she cleaned!
Finally, she came over to take my order. At that moment, I was the only African American in the building. I didn't say anything to her, but I was very angry! She was very rude! I refused to leave her a tip! Manager said, he was going to talk to her about it! Whether he did or not, I don't know! I haven't been back to Denny's (Norwalk, Ca - Imperial Hwy/Pioneer), since that happened. I may never return! Joyce D.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Fast and great service
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food! always
- Rating 4.012/27/17We had takeout and everything was ready by the time we got there. The reason for taking one star was really not really their fault since all access roads to their facility was being "upgraded" which made it a nightmare to get there. But maybe they could have complain/worked with the city planning to make so that it won't be an issue in the future.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Fast service
- Rating 2.09/5/17Portion size is too small for the price.
- Rating 5.08/19/17Easy to order what I wanted ... quick service and the best pancakes... I will order online for carryout all the time now.