Denny's de College Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de College Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de College Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.02/20/19The online ordering system was very easy and intuitive. I've used it twice and my order was accurate and on time on both occasions. There's even parking in the front of the store which allowed me to get in and out quickly. Denny's online ordering process is very dialed in.
- Rating 3.012/19/18The service was prompt and the food was good. However my order was not filled as requested. Two times I have ordered fruit as one of the sides for my entree, and it was not deliveted.
- Rating 1.011/20/18I ordered the bourbon BBQ burger and it was both cheese and bacon. Also the seasoned fries I ordered had a sweet taste to them as though sugar had been used to season them. Overall, it was a bad experience.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent service.😊
- Rating 5.010/18/18Food packaged nicely and tasted great. Easy pick up for several orders.
- Rating 1.010/9/18I order online, one of my orders were nachos; there were the worst nachos I had ever order at Denny's, no meat and cheese sauce at all. I pay over $10 dollars for some chips (old chips) because that was my nachos were just chips with a table spoon of meat and cheese sauce. I didn't go back because is not worth it the drive back in the middle of the night, and also this is not the first time dennys mess with my order. I order because that was the only restaurant open, but Im not going to wast my money with Dennys again. I took pictures of my "nachos" I can send them for advertising of how Denny's sell crappy food!!!
PS: There was only 1 cashier handling everything took her around 10 min just to give me my order.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I’d give a negative if possible. The Denny’s at 605 College Blvd in Oceanside, CA has the absolute worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Rude employees avoid eye contact and when you ask for help they roll their eyes. Placed order on line got told ready in 15 min finally got my food 45 min after ordering. Will never eat there or place online order with you again. Very very poor service in an industry that has nothing but competition. You guys really need to step your game up if your going to be successful.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good food, okay coffee
- Rating 4.07/11/18Some time the service is good others not that good
- Rating 5.07/11/18I love having meals at Denny's. Bfst, lunch, dinner or late, I am sure that my family will have good food and great prices!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Test
- Rating 1.03/14/18Service was horrible. Delivery option sucks. We never got our food. My card was charged. We ended up having to go get good at 9pm after waiting almost 2 hours . Being told the whole time someone is on the way by a manager at the store. And said a guy named Chris picked it up to deliver. And we got NOTHING but a charge . Horrible !!!!
- Rating 5.03/7/18We had great service and a super nice server. We will be back.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Waited for husband's food for 20 minutes after arrival. My order was ready, but waited quite a bit for husband's food.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Good food!
- Rating 1.01/30/18Customer support sucks and the waiter gentlemen was morr into talking to his friends who were there eating that day instead of checking on people
- Rating 5.01/23/18Love the skillets. Service at College and 76 in Oceanside, CA is excellent.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Service was great!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Always good
- Rating 2.012/21/17I ordered two sirloin steak dinners one with broccoli and sautéed vegetables the other with the dippable vegetables and sauté squash and they forgot the dippable vegetables when I called about it she said come in any day to get those and offered me no discount and very little apology