Denny's College Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's College Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's College Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/20/18I ordered the bourbon BBQ burger and it was both cheese and bacon. Also the seasoned fries I ordered had a sweet taste to them as though sugar had been used to season them. Overall, it was a bad experience.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent service.😊
- Rating 5.010/18/18Food packaged nicely and tasted great. Easy pick up for several orders.
- Rating 1.010/9/18I order online, one of my orders were nachos; there were the worst nachos I had ever order at Denny's, no meat and cheese sauce at all. I pay over $10 dollars for some chips (old chips) because that was my nachos were just chips with a table spoon of meat and cheese sauce. I didn't go back because is not worth it the drive back in the middle of the night, and also this is not the first time dennys mess with my order. I order because that was the only restaurant open, but Im not going to wast my money with Dennys again. I took pictures of my "nachos" I can send them for advertising of how Denny's sell crappy food!!!
PS: There was only 1 cashier handling everything took her around 10 min just to give me my order.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I’d give a negative if possible. The Denny’s at 605 College Blvd in Oceanside, CA has the absolute worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Rude employees avoid eye contact and when you ask for help they roll their eyes. Placed order on line got told ready in 15 min finally got my food 45 min after ordering. Will never eat there or place online order with you again. Very very poor service in an industry that has nothing but competition. You guys really need to step your game up if your going to be successful.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good food, okay coffee
- Rating 4.07/11/18Some time the service is good others not that good
- Rating 5.07/11/18I love having meals at Denny's. Bfst, lunch, dinner or late, I am sure that my family will have good food and great prices!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Test
- Rating 1.03/14/18Service was horrible. Delivery option sucks. We never got our food. My card was charged. We ended up having to go get good at 9pm after waiting almost 2 hours . Being told the whole time someone is on the way by a manager at the store. And said a guy named Chris picked it up to deliver. And we got NOTHING but a charge . Horrible !!!!
- Rating 5.03/7/18We had great service and a super nice server. We will be back.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Waited for husband's food for 20 minutes after arrival. My order was ready, but waited quite a bit for husband's food.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Good food!
- Rating 1.01/30/18Customer support sucks and the waiter gentlemen was morr into talking to his friends who were there eating that day instead of checking on people
- Rating 5.01/23/18Love the skillets. Service at College and 76 in Oceanside, CA is excellent.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Service was great!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Always good
- Rating 2.012/21/17I ordered two sirloin steak dinners one with broccoli and sautéed vegetables the other with the dippable vegetables and sauté squash and they forgot the dippable vegetables when I called about it she said come in any day to get those and offered me no discount and very little apology
- Rating 3.011/28/17Restaurant is always cold. Servers tend to forget things you ask for an some don't tell you when there's an extra charge. The food is good though.
- Rating 1.010/11/17My order was missing the pancakes. The server failed to review my order when given to me. After driving 20 minutes to pick it up the food the last thing I wanted was for the food to be missing.