Denny's E Lincoln Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E Lincoln Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E Lincoln Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/31/18I order to go very frequently. My last visit was unfortunate. My food awful. Some was underdone, some was burnt, I didn't get the appropriate condiments. They didn't show me my food when I picked it up, I was rushed, the manager was not nice and never smiled. When I requested additional ketchup packets he argued with me because I had 3 whole packets already.
Keep in mind I was purchasing food for 3 people, 3 meals. Also, it wasn't busy, so there was no reson for the sloppy food preparation or for rushing me.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always prompt and excellent food. I have weird cravings 6 months pregnant but Dennys hits the spot each time :)
- Rating 2.04/5/18We used the Denny’s.com app to have dinner delivered. The timing was okay, and the food was good. However, they left out one meal so my son got no dinner. I tried to contact them via the listed phone number on the website, but only got an answering machine. Needless to say, I was never contacted nor did Inget a refund for the missing meal. I would not recommend this service.
- Rating 2.03/20/18I had ordered a side of strawberry topping and was charged for it but it wasnt in the bag.
- Rating 3.03/14/18We ordered breakfast online. We asked for extra condiments such as butter and syrup and I believe salsa and are special notes were completely ignored. I feel they could do better reading the special instructions.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service and great management.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was ready when I arrived. They made sure my order was correct before I left.
- Rating 4.02/5/18I have been a patron of Denny's since the early 1970's. So far back the restaurant had a different name but the same great taste. Honestly, I would come and go the same way Denny's would intermittently make changes to the diner and/ or to the menu in ardent efforts to keep up with changing trends and in a real interest in keeping their customers satisfied. I think the most recent improvements will make the best impression. The much improved quality of food at reasonable prices, the atmosphere of the diner still warm, clean and inviting. Outstanding customer service from professionals who are pleasant and welcoming. Improved experiences and now fast, hotdelivery. They finally did it. Marrying fast trending habits with warm and casual environment and yet still, some of the best comfort food around!
- Rating 5.01/31/18My late night meal was fantastic! I'll be back again soon!
- Rating 4.01/30/18My bacon was not at all crispy as I had specifically requested.
- Rating 2.01/9/18When I arrived, there was no one to greet me or acknowledge that I had placed a to go order. When I got a hold of a staff member she said she couldn't give me my good without a manager approval. Then after a few mins and no manager showed up, a different staff member gave me my food. This was just the latest in a string of poor experiences
- Rating 4.012/19/17Great service and staff.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Thanks for making Thanksgiving dinner available!
- Rating 4.011/28/17For the most part, it's been a wonderful experience. However, they don't give you a full plate of food at times, which is unfortunate. It seems to only happen when they're really busy, but that should not be an excuse.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Slow service and food not always hot like expected and ocsssional wrong order. Has happened a few times
- Rating 5.011/7/17Fast and yummy. Thank you!!
- Rating 5.010/11/17Everything was prepared just the way we asked. Wonderful and cheerful service. We will definitely be coming back again!
- Rating 5.010/3/17Good food
- Rating 5.09/20/17No complaints. Our food was ready when we were told it would be. The host was friendly. The packaging kept everything warm until we got home. Overall great experience.