Denny's Garnet Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Garnet Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Garnet Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/26/18Breakfasting at Denny's was an awesome experience, because I was treated with great courtesy. It's a professional atmosphere I'm not used to, but really enjoyed. Plus, I had a great breakfast to top it off!
- Rating 4.01/30/18When they get the order right, and when the courier actually delivers the food, everything is peachy keen and wonderful.
Problems I have had: pumpkin pie that was frozen and awful; completely forgot the dessert once; sent an apple baked dessert with the ice cream already on it — so that it was already melted; courier did not show up, and no one notified us, so we just waited.
Most of the time the food is good and they pay attention to the preferences.
Their space for typing preferences is too short.
When I am really hungry for some eggs, this is the best, quick way to get food. Their packing containers work really well.
I give a 4 star because most of the time it is mostly pretty good.
- Rating 5.01/24/18All good
- Rating 5.01/17/18I will continue to use the app & the location in PB! Even tho they screwed up the order (didn't include my English muffin), they made it right by refunding a portion of the price. Most definitely will be coming back.
- Rating 5.01/17/18everything good
- Rating 2.011/9/17Not sure who was at fault in this situation i feel it was Denny's not notifying the delivery service that our food was ready until I called the restaurant. Our food arrived stone cold even though the manager told me it was just finished. It only takes a few minutes to get from Dennys to our house.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Second online order. Second time receiving excellent service at pick up. Food was good too. Two of us with big breakfasts and beverages for about $13 total. I don't know why anyone cooks at home when they are this close.