Denny's Van Nuys Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Van Nuys Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Van Nuys Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/9/18friendly staff but it would be nice if ahead of time they let you know they wont give you your food without an ID
- Rating 3.09/5/18Although getting Denny's delivered is amazing, it does have its set backs. You're not able to double check your order. I ordered the lumberjack slam with a coffee and they forgot my toast and creamers.
- Rating 2.07/16/18I arrived after my assigned wait for an online order and I was told they were finishing up my order. As I was waiting, a gentlemen that arrived after me was assisted first. Now, he very well could have ordered before me, but the worker also could have very well have said "I will be right with you." I was just left standing there thinking that I should have been helped next. Well after all that I thought, "oh well, let me just eat my meal," only to find ALL my fries were raw! It seemed as if they barely touched the oil. I was starving and ate my mostly cheese wraps (tiiiiiiny piece of over-cooked chicken) and most of the raw fries. Regrettable decision; some hours later I got food poisoning. Lesson: Sometimes when you know better, you should really listen to yourself. Sorry Denny's, but I won't be ordering from your again.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great everything was spot on and ready when I arrived
- Rating 1.06/26/18I will not order from this location again. I recently lost my wallet and had no ID. I got a replacement atm card but was still waiting for my ID. I go to pick up my food which was already paid for online and I show the card I paid with but I'm told that because I hv no ID I can not hv my food. I had to argue with the man at the counter who told me to call the police if I wanted my food. I had to take my food and walk out in order to get my order with him walking behind me. I feel that since i hv an online acct which i had to verify in order to mk an order, I paid for the food already and presented my card that I paid with as the stipulation says on your website I should not be harrassed in this manner. My address, phone#, etc is all on the order so why could he not ask me any of those questions or just look at my credit card as the stipulation states on your site. This was embarrassing to say the least and I had my daughter with me asking why we could get our food. The man was very rude and cared not about the situation and that I was trying explain to him even when I mentioned that your website stated that I only need to bring the card I paid with.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Was my first order and everything was exactly what I ordered . And was ready in the time they gave me great job....
- Rating 3.03/6/18Food arrived cold. Asked for meatless sandwich in instructions. It came with meat in it.
- Rating 2.02/20/18The cooks seem inexperienced. Always something missing or something made badly. They can't seem to follow instructions from online orders
- Rating 1.02/20/18got charged for ham but no ham in my meal. called and manager told me he dosent know how to credit online orders so . then he told me they would refund for the ham but didint take any of my info however said that if I didint get credit to go in for a free meal like everyone else is going to know he offered me a free meal
- Rating 4.012/27/17Very easy to do an online order, and to pick up.
- Rating 3.012/5/17Didn’t get my order right, but it was still enjoyable.
- Rating 1.011/6/17I purchased the b.y.o bbq chicken wraps online for pick up and when I got home and opened the food container, there was absolutely no bbq sauce on them and hardly any cheese. This isn’t the first time by the way. I’ve ordered this same exact item online a few times and I’ve gotten them all without sauce.
- Rating 5.010/2/17The order was correct and food was ready when i arrived
- Rating 5.09/7/17Good customer service
- Rating 3.09/5/17The delivery fee of $11 was a bit expensive. If is doubtful if I will do this again. Maybe, I can find a closer Denny's. Next time
- Rating 3.09/5/17Incorrect milkshake.
- Rating 5.08/31/17When I pick up for myself or ubereats the staff is always friendly and efficient and the food is excellent
- Rating 5.08/21/17Everything was great. It was so easy to order online pay and pick up. The food was wonderful and the staff was friendly