Denny's E 4th St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E 4th St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E 4th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 3.03/6/18I like having breakfast with my family on my days off of work. Denny’s I feel is way better than McDonalds but on Sundays it’s really crowded. So my wife told me about the online ordering. It’s a great idea! Couple of issues I have with it though is that the supplies aren’t always in the bags. Such as forks and knives, or even butter and or syrup. This last time I ordered my eggs were over done on all the plates. My sons scrambled eggs were even over done. It’s like the cook was gonna make an omelette and messed up. Then realized that it could just be used for the scrambled eggs.Response from Denny's3/7/18We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We apologize that your visit was below standards. Our General Manager and District Manager have been given a copy of your feedback and will actively work at improving your next visit!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome food and service. Thank you!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome service, the manager is the best!!Response from Denny's10/4/17Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 1.09/19/17U ordered my food at 740 pm didn't leave the restaurant till 830. It was a to go order. The man at the counter/ manager was terrible. He tried to blame his employee for his own mistakes.
- Rating 1.09/11/17First time doing an online order and they forgot part of my order
- Rating 1.08/21/17Waiting for an hour for my pick up which was sitting in the counter since I arrived, then I get home and they had my order wrong and I then it makes me sick all night, so I revived a wrong order that I waited for an hour for , it already cold and then I get sick, not a good experience at all.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Horrible to go service. Orders are usually incorrect.
- Rating 5.011/12/16Quick friendly service and very good tasty food.Response from Denny's11/15/16Thanks so much Willard for your review and for being a Denny's guest! We're lucky to have you!
- Rating 5.010/30/16Great Service!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Best customer service at perris ca Denny'sResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for the compliment, Zulma!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love how certain waiters make me feel at home! They know what I like and make ordering so easy and pleasant. My Denny's is awesome!
- Rating 5.010/27/16My husband and I love Dennys. Always food we can count on to be good. Thank you for the AARP discount which really helps us.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Barbara! We look forward to having you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Doug is one of our favorite servers. I wish they would make the blueberry pancakes with the fresh bananas and strawberries on top a regular menu itemResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Carol!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Thanks to Bea I can always count on fast friendly AND accurate service from her.. It makes up for any mistakes the cooks makeResponse from Denny's11/17/16Gloria, thanks for mentioning Bea, who goes above and beyond her job. Thanks for being a loyal customer and we hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Always a wonderful experience. Special thanks to our waiter Cesar, for his professionalism and his courteous attitude. He always makes us feel warmly welcomed.Response from Denny's11/10/16Cathian, thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are thrilled to hear that Cesar's helpfulness has resulted in an exceptional service for you.
We will pass your comments along to the restaurant leadership team and franchisee.
We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/26/16pancakes are yum....keeps bringing us back. Also, waiter Doug & Ceaser are the best.Response from Denny's11/8/16We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes, Carol! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/26/16I love having breakfast here
Cesar is such a great waiter and gives us great service every time!!Response from Denny's11/7/16Thanks for the kind words, Anna!
- Rating 4.010/26/16The service is always excellent!! Everyone is friendlyResponse from Denny's11/7/16Bernice, thanks for the feedback. Hope to see you soon!
- Rating 1.010/26/16I was stationed at McCord A.F.B back in 1990. But I went to visit I still have family there. So I walked in to your establishment 8614 S. Hosmer Tacoma Wa. 98444 on the 27th of September since it was my birthday on 28th and I was flying out on my birthday first thing in morning I asked if I could use my birthday coupon the waitress said No we still ordered and ate. If I had gone to one in California they would have honored it. I can only use it once. I just thought it was sad that it happened with me and my brothers and Mother. I still have my recipes to prove the date and my airline ticket for proff. I did use my offer when I landed to California on my Birthday