Denny's E 4th St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E 4th St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E 4th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 4.09/10/18Free deliverys always please!
- Rating 2.08/21/18This is the second time I ordered and picked up 1st time food was great
The 2nd time the bacon tater tots were over cooked bad taste eat 2 of them and threw the rest out the burger was fine the French frys were under cooked there were a lot of very cold frys like they were just pulled from the frig and put on a plate was not happy and most likely will not do this again cause I did this for convince and was not worth the money next will just go To a drive thru
- Rating 5.08/2/18Great service, Food was always ready when I got there. Will keepa coming back
- Rating 1.07/12/18Place order over the phone, has to wait another 20 minutes more for my food and didn’t got the drink.
- Rating 5.07/11/181Response from Denny's7/11/18test
- Rating 1.06/20/18I had my food delivered but I never received my meal, Denny’s restaurant gave me back my money, for now on I will just go to restaurant eat there
- Rating 5.04/9/18Very good food and good serviceResponse from Denny's4/10/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 3.03/6/18I like having breakfast with my family on my days off of work. Denny’s I feel is way better than McDonalds but on Sundays it’s really crowded. So my wife told me about the online ordering. It’s a great idea! Couple of issues I have with it though is that the supplies aren’t always in the bags. Such as forks and knives, or even butter and or syrup. This last time I ordered my eggs were over done on all the plates. My sons scrambled eggs were even over done. It’s like the cook was gonna make an omelette and messed up. Then realized that it could just be used for the scrambled eggs.Response from Denny's3/7/18We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We apologize that your visit was below standards. Our General Manager and District Manager have been given a copy of your feedback and will actively work at improving your next visit!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome food and service. Thank you!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome service, the manager is the best!!Response from Denny's10/4/17Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 1.09/19/17U ordered my food at 740 pm didn't leave the restaurant till 830. It was a to go order. The man at the counter/ manager was terrible. He tried to blame his employee for his own mistakes.
- Rating 1.09/11/17First time doing an online order and they forgot part of my order
- Rating 1.08/21/17Waiting for an hour for my pick up which was sitting in the counter since I arrived, then I get home and they had my order wrong and I then it makes me sick all night, so I revived a wrong order that I waited for an hour for , it already cold and then I get sick, not a good experience at all.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Horrible to go service. Orders are usually incorrect.
- Rating 5.011/12/16Quick friendly service and very good tasty food.Response from Denny's11/15/16Thanks so much Willard for your review and for being a Denny's guest! We're lucky to have you!
- Rating 5.010/30/16Great Service!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Best customer service at perris ca Denny'sResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for the compliment, Zulma!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love how certain waiters make me feel at home! They know what I like and make ordering so easy and pleasant. My Denny's is awesome!
- Rating 5.010/27/16My husband and I love Dennys. Always food we can count on to be good. Thank you for the AARP discount which really helps us.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Barbara! We look forward to having you again soon.