Denny's Foothills Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Foothills Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Foothills Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/3/18The food was cold everytime and the eggs were wet and weird.
- Rating 5.04/3/18This is my second online order and everything was prepared as expected. I especially like the way the food was packaged. I really enjoy the service. It is very convenient. Kudos to your Rancho Cucamonga location on Foothill.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always great service
- Rating 5.02/22/18I just wish that location had more space and the layout was easier. It gets sooo overwhelmingly chaotic at the location ive been turned away and the servers become rude and short with you. The only server i go to repeatedly is Henry for the morning shift hes sweet and helpful every time.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything was as it was supposed to be and tasted great.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service, food was ready. One worker even made a shake on the spot so it’s nice and cold/ not melting while I waited to pick up.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I ordered a shake and a club sandwich. Said it would be ready in 20 minutes. Showed up and had to wait another 20 minutes for it to be ready. They said they didn't have shakes and I was supposed to be refunded. Never got the refund. Also, the club sandwich was made wrong. Ended up being a cali club. Didn't eat it at all. Biggest waste of money. I am NEVER eating at dennys again. This us to be my favorite place. Too bad thr customer service is the poorest I've ever experineced.
- Rating 2.012/5/17While the online ordering experience was easy, I was not happy with the quality of food. I received very little avocado with my sandwich, and it was not just one sandwich I ordered. Both were without avocado. also, it looked like one of the sandwich had a piece of bread that broke off. Rather than replace, that half of the sandwich had only half of the bread. Again, the customer service was great, it was the quality of the food that was my issue.
- Rating 5.011/25/17Thank you for fast and courteous service. Everything was very good
- Rating 2.09/11/17I picked my order so I can eat it at work and was disappointed that my order was wrong and cold.
- Rating 4.09/1/17The food was prepared according to order with the exception of a request for extra gravy that went overlooked. All-in-all, however, the experience was easy and pleasant.