Denny's E Cypress St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E Cypress St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E Cypress St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/16/18Ordered online for 3 meals. There was a short wait at the restaurant but staff was very pleasant. Meals were ok - Chicken tender meal had no red potatoes on that order but french fries, one meal had fresh fruit and french fries - when there should've been only fresh fruit. Club sandwich was flat and unappealing. It was just an OK experience.
- Rating 5.03/21/18They're always so sweet and helpful. We love them.
- Rating 3.03/15/18I ordered a ham and cheese omelet w/extra cheese...as I did last time. I don't believe I received the extra cheese either time. The most recent omelet was about 2/3's the size of normal. Also, I don't know if this is "new," but I order English muffins w/my order. Both times, they were not toasted and there wasn't any butter on them.
This isn't a complaint, just an FYI. There was only one waitress, I'm assuming one or more called in sick. The Manager was the cook. You can't get mad for people being short handed...at least I can't. The restaurant was extremely busy...it took over an hour for my order to be placed and received.
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love this Dennys. It's my favorite place to go instead of fast food.
- Rating 4.01/9/18Always fast and fresh ..I have only one bad thing to say and really not that bad.. sometimes the food is different, obviously they have different cooks back there but beings it's a franchise it should always be the same... But still love me some Denny's (:
- Rating 2.01/9/18Food pick up & ordering was great food was cold & frys where soggy.
- Rating 3.09/5/17Customer service needs a Lot of work and then it might be better
- Rating 1.08/28/17We ordered breakfast with pancake. The waitress gave us hard time trying to get syrup to go for our order because they said it's supposed to be in the bag. I agree, it's supposed to be in the bag BUT it wasn't...... when we got home, one of our order was wrong.