Denny's de W Foothill Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W Foothill Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W Foothill Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/22/18Great
- Rating 3.012/11/18Orders were wrong!
- Rating 1.011/6/18Worst service I have received didn’t provide all my sides. The pancakes had a weird smell went back to the location for a refund and they told me I couldn’t get a refund because the manager was not available to submit the refund online. I ask if she can help me with that she said she didn’t know how to do it. Had to call customer service to receive the refund still waiting on the refund .
- Rating 3.010/16/18I ordered the potato soup online, and when I got to the restaurant they did not have any only the chicken noodle. And the waitress was rude about it.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Didn’t let me order through door dash. And when it did the time kept going up. 30-40 min wait up to 2 hours!!!!
- Rating 5.09/21/18We have been pleased with our food so far.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Quick service it’s ok .
- Rating 5.09/6/18Excellent service
- Rating 2.08/28/18I saw an ad about 20% off your ‘next’ visit if you sign up for the denny’s account. So I did, placed my order, and I wasn’t sure where I was supposed to receive my coupon from? I paid it and figured I could get it sorted out once I picked up my food. It was really busy so I understand that, but the manager was super unhelpful. This was 8/26/18 and when I asked to speak to a manager, the man I spoke with told me “we don’t give coupons we only take them” then walked away and went on to seat people. No need to be rude!
- Rating 5.08/14/18I luv it my food is always the way I want it and always done and ready to go when I arrive
- Rating 4.07/16/18Always good
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service and food!!!
- Rating 1.07/3/18When I arrived at the restaurant after placing my order on the app, the crew had no idea what I was talking about. I showed them on the phone app that I had place my order, I had placed it for the correct location, and I had already been charged. They were still confused, and unconcerned about my frustration; in fact, they seemed irritated to have to be dealing with it. One woman told another what my order had been (two ice cream sundays) and how to prepare it: she then left. The 2nd woman prepared my order and presented me with the sundays and an apology for the mix up. I gave her a nice tip and left. We soon discovered the sundays were not made how I had ordered them, but we ate them anyway. I love Denny's and go frequently to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. This location is consistently the worst for service, product, and atmosphere. Although I'm often in this neighborhood, I've all but stopped patronizing this location. I just ended up there on this occasion because of limited options. I won't make that mistake again. P.S. The Fontana location on Valley Blvd has a friendly, neat, and professional staff, they prepare their food properly, and the restaurant always looks great! That's a much better bet for a quality experience!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was prepared properly and ready when promised. Staff was pleasant. Food was good. I have to laugh because Denny's has the thinnest bacon on the planet, but it is good and it was cooked perfectly. No complaints.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Went 10 minutes early. Wait an extra 30 minutes for my order because their wasn’t enough staff
- Rating 5.04/5/18I ordered the T bone steak dinner for the first time from Denny's. It was well done as requested very tender and quite tasty. I wasn't sure what to expect outside a steak house, but I'm glad I tried it and will do so again in the future. We ordered take out. The food was ready when we got there. Our side dishes complimented the meal. Good job Denny's!
- Rating 2.03/26/18Forgot the ranch on my tenders again and also no salt on the fries
- Rating 3.02/27/18Workers don't even know the street addresses around them so I had to triple check to find out they didn't know. Would be nicer to have an easier way to check if your address is right via Google maps in case workers don't know where they are working.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always a good experience
- Rating 1.02/20/18My food was packaged very messy. My syrup was wrapped in a cup with plastic wrap so it made a horrible mess. My pancakes looked like they were just thrown in the box and all the topping on one side of the pancake. Very disappointed with my order