Denny's W Foothill Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Foothill Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Foothill Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18Worst service I have received didn’t provide all my sides. The pancakes had a weird smell went back to the location for a refund and they told me I couldn’t get a refund because the manager was not available to submit the refund online. I ask if she can help me with that she said she didn’t know how to do it. Had to call customer service to receive the refund still waiting on the refund .
- Rating 3.010/16/18I ordered the potato soup online, and when I got to the restaurant they did not have any only the chicken noodle. And the waitress was rude about it.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Didn’t let me order through door dash. And when it did the time kept going up. 30-40 min wait up to 2 hours!!!!
- Rating 5.09/21/18We have been pleased with our food so far.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Quick service it’s ok .
- Rating 5.09/6/18Excellent service
- Rating 2.08/28/18I saw an ad about 20% off your ‘next’ visit if you sign up for the denny’s account. So I did, placed my order, and I wasn’t sure where I was supposed to receive my coupon from? I paid it and figured I could get it sorted out once I picked up my food. It was really busy so I understand that, but the manager was super unhelpful. This was 8/26/18 and when I asked to speak to a manager, the man I spoke with told me “we don’t give coupons we only take them” then walked away and went on to seat people. No need to be rude!
- Rating 5.08/14/18I luv it my food is always the way I want it and always done and ready to go when I arrive
- Rating 4.07/16/18Always good
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great service and food!!!
- Rating 1.07/3/18When I arrived at the restaurant after placing my order on the app, the crew had no idea what I was talking about. I showed them on the phone app that I had place my order, I had placed it for the correct location, and I had already been charged. They were still confused, and unconcerned about my frustration; in fact, they seemed irritated to have to be dealing with it. One woman told another what my order had been (two ice cream sundays) and how to prepare it: she then left. The 2nd woman prepared my order and presented me with the sundays and an apology for the mix up. I gave her a nice tip and left. We soon discovered the sundays were not made how I had ordered them, but we ate them anyway. I love Denny's and go frequently to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. This location is consistently the worst for service, product, and atmosphere. Although I'm often in this neighborhood, I've all but stopped patronizing this location. I just ended up there on this occasion because of limited options. I won't make that mistake again. P.S. The Fontana location on Valley Blvd has a friendly, neat, and professional staff, they prepare their food properly, and the restaurant always looks great! That's a much better bet for a quality experience!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was prepared properly and ready when promised. Staff was pleasant. Food was good. I have to laugh because Denny's has the thinnest bacon on the planet, but it is good and it was cooked perfectly. No complaints.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Went 10 minutes early. Wait an extra 30 minutes for my order because their wasn’t enough staff
- Rating 5.04/5/18I ordered the T bone steak dinner for the first time from Denny's. It was well done as requested very tender and quite tasty. I wasn't sure what to expect outside a steak house, but I'm glad I tried it and will do so again in the future. We ordered take out. The food was ready when we got there. Our side dishes complimented the meal. Good job Denny's!
- Rating 2.03/26/18Forgot the ranch on my tenders again and also no salt on the fries
- Rating 3.02/27/18Workers don't even know the street addresses around them so I had to triple check to find out they didn't know. Would be nicer to have an easier way to check if your address is right via Google maps in case workers don't know where they are working.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always a good experience
- Rating 1.02/20/18My food was packaged very messy. My syrup was wrapped in a cup with plastic wrap so it made a horrible mess. My pancakes looked like they were just thrown in the box and all the topping on one side of the pancake. Very disappointed with my order
- Rating 1.01/2/18I would not recommend take out from this location.
My eggs were so severely undercooked that my Santa Fe skillet was uneatable as my entire breakfast was smothered in raw egg. My order was cold, and they forgot 1 of the 3 stacks of panacakes I ordered so by the time this was completed everything I ordered had long past being warm.
This was completely disappointing and will not be ordering breakfast again from Denny’s to go
- Rating 5.01/2/18The lady manager at the Florida City Denny's , (spanish looking lady) goes above and beyond her duties. On December 31 my sister and I placed an order with her and it was almost midnight but I wanted to be home by midnight to be able to be with the rest of my family, she made sure my order was out on time with everything I needed inside my bag, I was able to make it home minutes before midnight, so glad that she cared to make sure everything was good and on time. I'm not sure of her name but she deserves recognition.