Denny's de China Lake Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de China Lake Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de China Lake Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/4/18This was the first time I used online ordering at Denny's. The process was simple, and the food was ready for pick up right when I walked in the door. The two meals were exceptional as well! Thank you Denny's for providing this service!
- Rating 3.011/28/18They are usually pretty good but this time they didn’t pay attention to what I wanted taken off of one of my meals. They fixed it but the server packed the to go bag too full and when I walked out I embarrassingly allowed the handle of the bag (which I had a hard time holding because it was too full) to fall from my fingertips and one of my plates fell on the ground. Also, if you build your own omelette, if you don't choose cheese as one of the items you do not get cheese so I suggest not customizing it or you’ll pay extra for something I thought would automatically come on an omelette. The pancakes are always good so I’m glad I got those at least.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I waited 10 minutes at the counter without anyone even greeting me.
- Rating 2.011/14/18For the second time we ordered from Denny’s takeout and then second time we had a bad experience. We have officially learned our lesson. We were missing food from our order. When we called about it they were rude and wanted us to come right then to get the food. I guess we could have let the rest of the food go cold so we could go pick up the stuff they missed...
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good food good service
- Rating 2.010/31/18Did not have the Turkey I wanted, and was billed to credit card and had to be refunded with 2 day wait. A real pain in the butt.
- Rating 3.010/30/18Service and accuracy seems to have gone down since the remodel
- Rating 5.09/10/18As always my food was ready and hot when I picked up! I love Dennys AP! makes those nights that I'm too tired to cook a breeze!
- Rating 2.09/7/18They didn't put my cheesecake in the bag.
- Rating 1.09/3/18Staff never listens to request always mess up orders. I was trying to dine in today and was completely ignored for over 5 mins waiting to be seated while the staff stood around and talked
- Rating 2.08/21/18The food was cold and potatoes were soggy. They also forgot to give us the orange juice that came with our meal.
- Rating 5.08/17/18Fast and friendly service.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Cooking at this location was above average. Proper cooking of steak to my request.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I tried to call to order around 12am but it went directly to the voicemail that had a full mailbox. So I ordered online. When I picked up my food the restaurant was not busy, so I’m not sure why no one answered the phone. I brought my food home and my wife’s salmon was very dry and my smoked Gouda steak skillet had an orange cheese and did not taste like Gouda. I tried calling again to let them know but it went straight to a full mailbox again. Very unsatisfied and disappointed with the service.
- Rating 5.05/16/18Wonderful service, good food, decent prices! Always consistant and friendly!!
- Rating 1.04/9/18Pancakes were burnt on one side and they hid it on the bottom.
Food was obviously not made til I already showed up for pick up. Scheduled for 5:45pm and didn’t receive it til after 6.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I order a French toast slam and I didn't get my eggs! Disappointed I don't understand how you leave off something that is on the receipt!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Fast and easy online ordering.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The manager that bagged my food was amazing. He had wonderful customer service!
- Rating 1.01/25/18I got a email saying I would get a free grand slam after my next online order, I ordered online and its been days and still i havent recieved anything! No emails, no deals in app, no coupon on account, nothing! I contacgef theough email, no reply. Also the night i went to pick up my order they didnt ask for my name, ID, signuature, or anything. They just said, “are you a pick up?” And handed me my food. Which was missing items. Needless to say, NEVER will be doing online order again.