Denny's China Lake Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's China Lake Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's China Lake Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/25/18I got a email saying I would get a free grand slam after my next online order, I ordered online and its been days and still i havent recieved anything! No emails, no deals in app, no coupon on account, nothing! I contacgef theough email, no reply. Also the night i went to pick up my order they didnt ask for my name, ID, signuature, or anything. They just said, “are you a pick up?” And handed me my food. Which was missing items. Needless to say, NEVER will be doing online order again.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Always good food here and good service. I turned 67 January 17 this year. My only complaint is I was sick on my birthday. I could not go to get my birthday grand slam since I was getting over the flu.. I came in the next day and was denied my birthday deal. I thought that was kinda mean. Since I moved here in 2000 I have been a customer here and I did have my drivers license on me to verify my birthday date.. I felt one day later what's the big deal? And since I don't have a car and walked to the restaurant yes that was mean to do to a 67 year old woman MEAN!!!!!!
- Rating 4.01/17/18The food was very good, but my hash browns with cheese were not in my delivered order.
- Rating 2.01/9/18I wasn't pleased. It was the evening of New Year's Day, and the restaurant had major stocking problems. The restaurant had run out of french fries, and my salad was topped with some kind of dust that I can only assume was the grindings at the bottom of a large sack of croutons...and the salad itself just wasn't-thin strips of lettuce, a couple of cherry tomatos, and a single slice of wilted cucumber.
Then there was my burger, with a single leaf of romaine lettuce that was so wilted and nasty looking that I decided to abandon it, a decision made much easier when both halves of the bun disintegrated into crumbs on my first bite. The meat and cheese itself, though, were quite good.
It'll be a while before I order using the online/carryout app again.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Good job
- Rating 1.01/2/18I called Denny’s to place my order and was told, “It’ll be a while!”, as soon as I mentioned I wanted to place a to-go order. It was quite unprofessional and disturbing that the first thing I heard after I mentioned I was calling to place an order was, “It’ll be a while!”. Oh, and it gets better. Then, I asked, “how long is the wait?” And I got a response of, “Sir, you can place or order, but we are busy and we are unsure of what it’ll be ready”.
As you can imagine, I got off the phone quite confused and never placed that order. This, a couple days later, I decided to give them another try, to which my order was missing it’s scrambled eggs. This has happened more times than I ever received a correct order. I am ultimately disappointed with Denny’s.
- Rating 5.012/27/17App was super quick and food ready just as fast
- Rating 5.012/19/17Food was hot and ready when we picked it up.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Even though my money was refunded on my last visit I was made to wait for an order they could not complete. Rather than being informed via a phone call or email, I was left to wait in the restaurant for them to complete my order (so I was told) but they were out of a main ingredient for my order. So it was unable to be completed and thus I had to find other arrangements for my meal. I'm very unhappy and definitely not satisfied .
- Rating 4.012/12/17Food was not ready and the mayo and grilled onions were not on burger but was still good ..but you still need more stuff on Togo menu.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Food was ok little cold and cheese was not melted on my hashbrowns and pancakes were a bit dry but other then that was good.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Food was good did not have the soup we wanted and did not have just grill cheese sandwiches but other then that was ok.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Website was easy to navigate. The food was hot and ready when I arrived. All was delicious!!!
- Rating 2.010/27/17The order website has gone squirrelly. Whole wheat pancakes were available via the Value Slam, but not with the Build Your Own Slam. In the end, "Error Detected" would show up when trying to pay and the order would not go through. Has happened twice in the last week.
- Rating 5.010/26/17All perfectly prepared as normal
- Rating 5.010/10/17My wife, my 93 yr old Mother-in-Law and I normally eat at Denny’s in Ridgecrest, Ca. about every 2 weeks. We also use their “Take-Out” service also about every 2 weeks. What a nice place to eat. Nothing fancy. But it’s clean, with a polite staff and the food has “always” been great. We go at different days and times. So we get to see slow and busy times! Service has been consistent no matter when we go! Like I said; “Denny’s, a nice place to eat!”
- Rating 5.010/10/17Was very fast and easy to use web site and do order online food was ok just need a bit more gravy on the chicken fried steak and potatoes but other then that was a good quick meal.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Gave wrong food and it was ice cold. Got there on time, had to wait and the food was wrong and cold. Not a repeat customer.
- Rating 1.09/11/17Food was wrong waitress wouldn't fix
- Rating 2.09/11/17I ordered a biscuit and gravy breakfast, pancakes, and dessert to go. Everything was ready on time, but my hash browns and pancakes were over cooked, and my biscuit didn't have enough gravy. Dessert was okay.