Denny's Valley Way
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Valley Way
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Valley Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/18Everything taste great. Great tempature and a great amount for the price. I like the containers they used for to go.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great service awesome food!!!
- Rating 1.02/20/18I send a message to Denny’s corporate about my problem with the food and service they responded and they said I would get a call back from the Denny’s franchise owner or an executive. I ended up getting a call from the manager worst call every is was like a cop interrogation she want to know more than she need i Hang up twice because she was just bad service for a apology. Do really know why she called me after my complaint all she said was sorry and when on bla bla bla... plus I know been sick with flu and stomach problems can go to the dr becuse I have no insurance just been drink ibuprofen for the pain if I Continue with this pain i will have to choose to go tomarrow to the emergency.
- Rating 5.02/14/18Our waiter was great! One of our party was snarly, two more had a lot of requests. Waiter ignored the snarls, satisfied the 2 others quickly and with a smile
- Rating 5.01/26/18Great service good food
- Rating 3.01/17/18Ordered steak for dinner and got chicken !
- Rating 5.01/13/18Exceptional service. Food was excellent. Thank you Joe
- Rating 3.012/27/17Burnt food
- Rating 5.012/27/17Everything tasted good it was my first time ordering to pick up and everything turned out great everything the way I ordered it.
- Rating 3.012/27/17We ordered twice in one day once in morning other at night both times food was not to order or something was missing on the order. Wish there was some accountability with the workers. Most of time staff at night have bad attitudes. May and may not order here again.
- Rating 2.012/12/17Food quality sucks seems like sometimes cooks and hostests do not care about customers food allergies
- Rating 5.012/5/17Good job
- Rating 2.011/2/17This is the first time my order came correctly. Everytime I order online there is always food missing.
- Rating 1.010/11/17My experience was not what I expected. My burger was dry, unseasoned, falling apart, the bread was not freshly toasted and the amount of fries I received could have been for child. I even ordered a side a fries and that was worse. It may have been 15 fries in that bowl for $3???? Next time I will stay home and cook. I would've gotten more for my money I'm sure. Will not be ordering food online or to go any further.
- Rating 1.09/19/17The estimated time was 20 minutes .. I got there and the girl looked clueless about my order (they were only pancakes) she went to check and they hadn't even started the order yet I waited another 10-15 minuted for them to have my order ready ... they didn't even try to apologize for the wait or for not having my order ready..
- Rating 2.09/6/17First time ordering online, messed up on our order twice! The first time my husband went to pick up and as he's heading to the car he realized they didn't give him our drinks so goes back to tell them and they took forever to give him 3 drinks! Then he gets home and we realize we are missing an order of pancakes!!