Denny's de Alvarado
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Alvarado
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Alvarado
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.02/20/19Ordered online for pick up, said order ready at 9:30. I had had two bad experiences at this location before(other locations are great), but decided I would give them another try, it was an online order what could go wrong. Got to restaurant at 9:40 order not ready waited until 10:00 order finally given to me. Made the mistake of not checking, and of course there was something missing. Usually I would not go back and just deal with it but after all that bad service and delay I could not let it go. Drove back and told lady that I was missing pancakes and she looked at me and said to my face they were there, I checked...Was she calling me a liar?! Like I go around town pulling a scam to get free pancakes. Another host heard and she just got me my pancakes and apologized, it was that easy, why argue. Anyway I just had to post my experience so they fix this issues, place needs more staff and get rid of some bad apples, me, i am not ever going back but maybe so this doesn’t happen to someone else.
- Rating 5.012/25/18Quick easy friendly simple
- Rating 4.012/19/18Food was good felt the to go service is a lot faster and very convenient
- Rating 3.012/18/18When I received my food, part was cold. My order was supposed to get broccoli. Didnt receive it. I was actually disappointed with this order.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Ordered a turkey dinner on thanksgiving and an entire pie, for delivery via the Denny’s website and they forgot the pie and the gravy.
I just put the food in the fridge.
I contacted the store 3 times and they assured me they would refund and contact me and nothing has happened it’s been a couple of days.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Quick and efficient service, friendly staff.
- Rating 5.010/10/18My order get on time hot very good service thank
- Rating 4.09/16/18N/A
- Rating 3.09/5/18Everytime I order online from this Denny's, they never have my order ready at the quoted time and it takes nearly 10-20mins after I get there to get my food. It's almost as if they never even started my order to begin with. The food was good though and the manager was very nice and friendly, I could tell he rushed my order.
- Rating 5.08/14/18We ordered take-out in the evening. As we found for the orders of steak that we've made in the past few months, they were outstanding. The steaks were the best, most flavorful and tender that we have ever had. That is saying a lot, since we are big life-long steak eaters. They even exceeded steaks from steak houses.
When we get into conversations about food, I tell everyone about Denny's steaks.
- Rating 3.07/16/18The floors and ceilings, are filthy, and infected with virus germs, because of after-hours night club customers, visiting Denny's Diner, during the early morning hours, on Friday and Saturday nights, etc.
Tub and Tile, Grout Solution (Kills Virus Germs 99.99%), stock the 1 gallon, @ $15/gal, Disinfectant Sanitizer.
Use at full strength, to spot clean and pre-soak, high traffic areas and locations in the diner, that haven't been inspected or cleaned, recently.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Food was good. Sandwich tasted decent and seasoned fries were still crispy. Chip choc pancakes were great, good ratio of batter and chips.
Service wise, cook followed all special instructions and put plenty of utensils and sauces in bag. Only gripe was the food was not ready at time of arrival. I gave more than enough time for my food to be prepared and ready, I followed the time window. I have a feeling they didn't start making it til I got there.
- Rating 2.07/3/18I came in directly after the online order to ask for scrambled eggs instead and apparently that messed up the whole groove of the place. Got my order and the guy said make sure I have everything since they lost my ticket. There wasnt biscuits and gravy. Like all the sides but no entre. He got it asap but then I have like three huge to go containers for one order. It was the most difficult thing to make one to go order it kinda made me chuckle.
- Rating 1.04/16/18had to cancel the order because they were out of items
- Rating 4.03/14/18Nice Service
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick, accurate service from an online order.
- Rating 2.03/6/18It was great, except one of the breakfast sandwich's on two identical orders came with no egg. I'd give 5 stars otherwise but that's kind of important.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Easy to order, food was ready and hot when I arrived to pick up.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Placed mobile lunch order in advance. After arriving for pick up waited over 20 mins as food was not ready. When I finally got my food it was cold cheese on my skillet was gross. Pancakes were in weird container (they ran out of regular to go boxes) tried reheating at work but it didn't help. Threw the whole meal out.
- Rating 3.01/31/18I go by this location three times a week and appears that an employee parks in the pickup parking spot so that leaves only one spot for pickups I don't feel that is very professional