Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Alvarado
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Alvarado
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/16/18N/A
- Rating 3.09/5/18Everytime I order online from this Denny's, they never have my order ready at the quoted time and it takes nearly 10-20mins after I get there to get my food. It's almost as if they never even started my order to begin with. The food was good though and the manager was very nice and friendly, I could tell he rushed my order.
- Rating 5.08/14/18We ordered take-out in the evening. As we found for the orders of steak that we've made in the past few months, they were outstanding. The steaks were the best, most flavorful and tender that we have ever had. That is saying a lot, since we are big life-long steak eaters. They even exceeded steaks from steak houses.
When we get into conversations about food, I tell everyone about Denny's steaks.
- Rating 3.07/16/18The floors and ceilings, are filthy, and infected with virus germs, because of after-hours night club customers, visiting Denny's Diner, during the early morning hours, on Friday and Saturday nights, etc.
Tub and Tile, Grout Solution (Kills Virus Germs 99.99%), stock the 1 gallon, @ $15/gal, Disinfectant Sanitizer.
Use at full strength, to spot clean and pre-soak, high traffic areas and locations in the diner, that haven't been inspected or cleaned, recently.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Food was good. Sandwich tasted decent and seasoned fries were still crispy. Chip choc pancakes were great, good ratio of batter and chips.
Service wise, cook followed all special instructions and put plenty of utensils and sauces in bag. Only gripe was the food was not ready at time of arrival. I gave more than enough time for my food to be prepared and ready, I followed the time window. I have a feeling they didn't start making it til I got there.
- Rating 2.07/3/18I came in directly after the online order to ask for scrambled eggs instead and apparently that messed up the whole groove of the place. Got my order and the guy said make sure I have everything since they lost my ticket. There wasnt biscuits and gravy. Like all the sides but no entre. He got it asap but then I have like three huge to go containers for one order. It was the most difficult thing to make one to go order it kinda made me chuckle.
- Rating 1.04/16/18had to cancel the order because they were out of items
- Rating 4.03/14/18Nice Service
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick, accurate service from an online order.
- Rating 2.03/6/18It was great, except one of the breakfast sandwich's on two identical orders came with no egg. I'd give 5 stars otherwise but that's kind of important.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Easy to order, food was ready and hot when I arrived to pick up.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Placed mobile lunch order in advance. After arriving for pick up waited over 20 mins as food was not ready. When I finally got my food it was cold cheese on my skillet was gross. Pancakes were in weird container (they ran out of regular to go boxes) tried reheating at work but it didn't help. Threw the whole meal out.
- Rating 3.01/31/18I go by this location three times a week and appears that an employee parks in the pickup parking spot so that leaves only one spot for pickups I don't feel that is very professional
- Rating 1.01/31/18Well this is my go to Dennys anytime I want to eat here. Lets say I ordered my meal and only one item came almost correct. Also I ordered online like you guys have been promoting and never got the "free grand slam" like promised. But back to the meal. Ok I always order my salad the same: crispy chicken instead of grilled, ranch instead of balsamic. First thing, I only got one salad when I ordered two. Then it came with grilled chicken and a little tiny ole thing of ranch. Also the salad came relatively small in comparison to the salads I've ordered before and the price was still the same. Mind you I've been ordering since high school so I can notice the change easily. So I reorder it and he tells me that they're gonna fix it and replace the chicken thats grilled. THEY BARELY GAVE ME ENOUGH CHICKEN FOR ONE SALAD. Then my sons order, the sampler was so skimpy. Dennys is my go-to place for my salad crave and it was a complete failure and this isn't the first time. On top of my order being wrong, I was late visiting and taking my mom food to the hospital.
- Rating 4.01/24/18Service was okay, cashier was really nice but took a while to grab the food.
When I got home, the food was still warm and they gave me lots of sauces, etc. Really nice experience.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Excellent service again!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I found the order process to be extremely easy to use and excellent customer service when I arrived at the restaurant! My food was hot and ready! Thank You!
- Rating 1.01/4/18I submitted an online order and it "wasn't received" although the money was taken from my account. I left the restaurant without food or proof of a refund. It wasn't until 40 mins later after leaving a message for the general manager that I was able to get an email confirming a refund
- Rating 5.01/2/18Whether I meet friends for breakfast or order a pie to take out, my experience has always been superior from the waitress to the cashier!!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Great service