Denny's El Cajon Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's El Cajon Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's El Cajon Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/7/18The food was good. The ladies who worked there were nice.
I was given everything I asked for. I would come here again but only in the summer. They kept it so cold inside I, and others, had to wear coats and sweaters to eat. I did not enjoy that. Everything else was good tho.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Though it was a very busy the staff was quick to attend to inform me on the status of my order. I was quickly notified when my order compleated so I could leave a soon as possible (I placed a take out order on Thanksgiving). Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Wonderful service and food was great. Thanks!
- Rating 5.011/9/18Great Deal!
- Rating 4.09/21/18I was very surprised for takeout with Denny’s it was actually quite good. I ordered it online and it was finished and ready to go when they said it was going to be ready. The only criticism I would have you saved me very carefully how they cook the food because it’s very difficult to send it back to the kitchen when you’re at work to have it re-done when something was burnt
- Rating 1.09/6/18Not great experience. Food wasnt fresh.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food was ready when I arrived and the staff was super friendly!Response from Denny's8/29/18So glad we could serve you Steve. Thanks for the review!
- Rating 1.08/22/18I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich, when I got home I had a grilled cheese sandwich. I called and complained. I was told to come in on the future and it would be corrected. I did just that and no one knew what I was talking about
- Rating 2.08/21/18It took way too long to receive the delivery from postmates and when I called to ask where the food was past delivery time I was told it was sitting there waiting for someone to pick it up. 1.5 hours later it arrived cold.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Food was delicious, I was very satisfied that the concerns I had previously have been resolved. 🤗🤗🤗
- Rating 5.07/24/18Despite raising the prices it's still a good value for breakfast.
- Rating 5.07/23/18The food is excellent and the service great!
- Rating 3.07/12/18Eggs were the only issue..
All the way.. very runny...
- Rating 5.07/11/18Always get my order right and its good!
- Rating 5.05/29/18Great service. Convenient location and friendly staff at this one. I never get a bad vibe coming in here. A general comment: I wish Denny's wouldn't use giant foam containers for their takeout. Also, the formatting for the star-rating buttons on the review page makes it REALLY hard to leave a review.Response from Denny's6/1/18Thanks for your feedback. We will be sure to inform our corporate office of the page difficulties.
- Rating 1.04/27/18The new red skinned mashed potatoes, were runny like water. I took video for proof. Worst food I've ever had there. On top of that, when I got there they server said they were making my order. After waiting ten minutes past my pick up time, the manger on shift finally asked what I was waiting for. She found out they gave food to someone else, and they had to resubmit the order. I had to wait another 15 minutes for terrible mashed potatoes.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I will never go back to this Denny’s ever again. Incompetent fools running around.
- Rating 5.04/9/18You all are the best!
- Rating 1.03/6/18Unorganized, unprofessional. Seemed like they were playing games. Using curse words unpleasant never coming back ever again.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Order was ready when I arrived. Great customer service and attitude from the servers.